Wanna work on a Gundam game?

As a pixel artist :p
this game is the bestt was hopping if u can tell me when the next update will be cant wait

see you on ur game
hey can i help test your Naruto game plz my key is TheRedBeast03 message me back on byond asap thanks if yes or no
TheRedBeast03 wrote:
hey can i help test your Naruto game plz my key is TheRedBeast03 message me back on byond asap thanks if yes or no

Roflmaozadong no...
When your game gonna
be up again?
Best Game ever! 10/10
Suzakou , Can i be
allowed to play when
its not a public alpha?
Sharingan112 wrote:
Suzakou , Can i be
allowed to play when
its not a public alpha?

No you cannot.
Im not here to beg to test. So dont begin to sigh as soon as you see another comment. xD ('Cause All or nearly all comments on here are about testing, or declining someone asking to test.) Im here to tell you that I would like to wish you good lusk on your game. I can tell it will be very successful (If/When it is hosted daily). I could go on about how great the game will be, but I wont. So have a good day or night, and I hope to see you on NSO very soon.

P.S. I love your layout.<3 xD

~Yuki Uchisan
Nobukou wrote:
Sharingan112 wrote:
Suzakou , Can i be
allowed to play when
its not a public alpha?

No you cannot.

Really :D
dude wtf cant o log in?!!!!!!!!!><
nice game, if that was the only screenshots you got then u have a long way to go :P
I've seen your game, I like your iconning skills, If you have time could you help me out getting better in icon?
uhh, can i ask something when will naruto shipuden online come back? please its a awesome game host it again
Page: 1 2