ID:65734

Well in the past few weeks I have been going through a tough battle with my ISP. As of last month they have double billed me, both costing mew 65.87$ bringing that to a grand total of 131.74$. Which i have payed, this is the third month in a row I have payed a double bill. but enough about that.

Now on to the next move. Well it's not much of me moving as my house moving. As of yesterday My house is being moved back to 100mb connection territory, demolishing this pitiful little 24kb connection. Which means my involvement in Child Prodigy's Soul eater project and future projects, and a overhaul on Martial Arts Reborn II in art work and programming. Which will be an action style pvp rpg.
As of last month they have double billed me, both costing mew 65.87$ bringing that to a grand total of 131.74$. Which i have payed, [...]

Why are you paying both?
Because a threat to disconnect me turned to reality until i payed it. I just got my internet clicked back on a couple of hours ago.
As in you're paying up for bills you didn't pay or they are just sending you two bills?
Both bills are dated for April 1 2009. so both but, I have to phone back tomorrow might get April for free the representative said.
Remove the over clause on your CSS for content boxes. They stand out better when they don't match the background completely. They also look better and are easier to read.

On the subject of your actual post: Sucks you're paying double but congrats on relocating to a better connected area.
Thanks on your congrats, and I will fix it when i get a chance.