Manta Ray Online

by Aaiske Productions
Manta Ray Online
Choose your Manta, and then collect guns to destroy other mantas!
ID:65957

MRO has quite a bit of bugs still being worked on. It's tough to get all of them because there's just so many things one can do it's almost impossible to find all of them. If you find any bugs, please report them and we'll fix them as soon as we can. Thanks.

Update: 5/29/08

-Production on MRO has stopped once again. Seeking an experienced coder. Please mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Update: 3/24/08

-Great news! Manta Ray Online is being worked on again. The icons are going to be reworked, and the coding will be fixed. I'm basically restarting the entire game from scratch to provide you all with the best gaming experience possible. Please be patient, as starting over will take some time. Leveling will be taken out, meaning you get stronger by fighting. Using normal attacks will increase strength, using guns will increase gun damage, etc. I'll add more NPCs such as sharks, as well as strong bosses which will require group work to take down. Choose from 3 difficulties, each with their own ups and downs (as you will find out), and strive to become the strongest Manta in the 2D Sea!

"One of the funniest game's I've ever played!"

"I can't wait for this hot peice of sexiness to be finished!"

"I never thought a game about something this random could be so fun! Keep it up!"

Update: 4/26/08

-AI Removed (recoding)
-MantaBall working properly
-Death/KO system implemented
-Crossbow redone
-Melee system has been redone
-Stats become harder to gain when raised more
-Dodging/Blocking has been added
-Basic Training removed
-Ingame Macros removed

Update: 4/7/08

-Rest Proc Redone
-MantaBall Field Added
-Shark Icon changed
-AI tweaked a little
-Basic Training Fixed
-Resting After Death Fixed

Update: 3/29/08

-New Vending Machine Finished
-New Base Finished
-Basic Training Completed
-Difficulties Added
-Crossbow Added
-InGame Macros reworked
-Timestamp for OOC redone
-Login/Logout redone
-Safe Zones Added
-Dead Player/NPC icons
-New Verbs (They're seeeecret!)
-Recolored some turfs
-Main Map redone

Currently working on:
- A Skin. Please contact me at [email protected] if you're interested in helping to make one.