Gymjim wrote:
I can imagine your one piece game WILL suck although its been in progress for so long it seems as if the only thing you are working on is the layout nothing more so far

I'm really interested in how you would know.
You have no idea what the team is currently working on, because I'm absolutely sure no one has informed you and had they only been working on the layout the game would already been in open testing.
_>
Is this ever going to be made? It is taking over a year and its not even in open testing
Lol its been like 2 years or more
Oh wow lol, Come on guys, your making s wait a very long time for this :/ It better be amazing or at least have open beta soon
Gongon11 wrote:
Oh wow lol, Come on guys, your making s wait a very long time for this :/ It better be amazing or at least have open beta soon

It doesn't have to be anything. It's a game that's being freely made. He doesn't have any obligation to meet your expectations or even finish.
They have to finish LOL Come on, we have been waiting over two years, give us open beta NOW :@ I will hunt you all down and force you to finish this if i have to :/
Gongon11 wrote:
They have to finish LOL Come on, we have been waiting over two years, give us open beta NOW :@ I will hunt you all down and force you to finish this if i have to :/

I'm not gonna bother to say more than what I did before. In other words, copy and paste.

It doesn't have to be anything. It's a game that's being freely made. He doesn't have any obligation to meet your expectations or even finish.
The Betrayed wrote:
Gongon11 wrote:

I'm not gonna bother to say more than what I did before. In other words, copy and paste.

Bla bla bla they decided to make this game, they decided to work on it. By doing that they have to give us some sort of beta for waiting for them to finish for over 2 years, that or they are just lazy ass fat people that cant finish a game. This is turning out to be like Duke Nuken Never
The Betrayed wrote:
Gongon11 wrote:

Funny thing is, my first post once AGAIN applies here.

THEY aren't the lazy ass people. YOU are the lazy ass person. YOU go make One Piece game and YOU come back to us and let us play it. But in the mean time, we're going to be ragging you the entire time asking 'WEN U GAM B OU MANG HUUUUUUUUUR". Alright? See what a double standard that is? Once again, he is not required to do anything to satisfy spoiled children such as you and all of these other idiots.
The Betrayed wrote:
The Betrayed wrote:
Gongon11 wrote:

THEY aren't the lazy ass people. YOU are the lazy ass person. YOU go make One Piece game and YOU come back to us and let us play it. But in the mean time, we're going to be ragging you the entire time asking 'WEN U GAM B OU MANG HUUUUUUUUUR". Alright? See what a double standard that is? Once again, he is not required to do anything to satisfy spoiled children such as you and all of these other idiots.

Prove that they arent lazy ass people, give us updates, show us some gameplay give us a beta to test it. Im not going to make a one piece game, dont want to make one. So...WHEN IS THE GAME GOING TO MADE :/ Dont bother replying, this game is a fail and will NEVER be released. EVER

Gongon11 wrote:
The Betrayed wrote:
The Betrayed wrote:
Gongon11 wrote:

Prove that they arent lazy ass people, give us updates, show us some gameplay give us a beta to test it. Im not going to make a one piece game, dont want to make one. So...WHEN IS THE GAME GOING TO MADE :/ Dont bother replying, this game is a fail and will NEVER be released. EVER

You're a fucking idiot. You know that? Define lazy. By your logic you're lazy as well. This is a FAN MADE game. Even if this game is never released, this doesn't make them lazy. It's just an insult out of your own inability to make a game so you force yourself to sit on your ass and complain about something without getting up and actually fucking doing it.

You obviously don't know anything about the project if you're throwing these words around. So I would suggest, rather than proving to everyone once again that you're a moron, though it's clearly established, maybe you should know what you're talking about before you progress with the assumptions.

Maybe they don't want to work and get it done right away for your stupid satisfaction?

You know nothing about OPPD. So your assumption is completely invalid and once again reflects your blatant ignorance of the overall game.

They have NO OBLIGATION. I don't know if you're capable of understanding basic vocabulary, but please google it. NO OBLIGATION to release any videos or a beta to you. And by all means, I hope they don't so you can't touch what might be a very quality game.

In your words, don't bother replying to this. Mainly because I know it'll just be another retarded rendition of yours that will lack any sense and be completely self motivated without any focus on the big picture.

Though, seeing as you're just another BYOND retard who can only think to say GIMME GAM NOWZ I can't say I'm too surprised.
The way I see it if you have nothing good to post here just don't post at all. Otherwise Seon here will just put you in your place and most likely embarrass you in front of all the stalkers on Charles' page seeking information about the game.
_>
..wow..eh.If you guys need a coder I may be able to help a bit..
put the one piece game back up plz i really wanna play it
Heaven111 wrote:
put the one piece game back up plz i really wanna play it

Doesn't everyone else? I'm sure the staff is working as hard as they can at the moment not only to get the game done but also to make sure that it is the best it can possible be on the day in which it is released. Remember the longer you wait, the better the reward once you finally receive it.
i think i played this game before but im not sure if i did it was the first on ever played i no i played a one piece game tho
Heaven111 wrote:
i think i played this game before but im not sure if i did it was the first on ever played i no i played a one piece game tho

Wasn't this one I can tell you that much. Most likely you're remembering Taitz's game (Project Remake: One Piece).
CHarles its meb rogoku ill try my bestto find a pxel artist and can i be a tester
and oyu havent been making the games in months
please get back on the game please
Brogoku wrote:
CHarles its meb rogoku ill try my bestto find a pxel artist and can i be a tester
and oyu havent been making the games in months
please get back on the game please

1. No more testers.
2. A pixel artist was not asked for
3. The game is still being worked on, you'd know if you checked the forum.
4. He's currently planning and I'm sure he and his staff are able to test things on their own.
Hi, i am a fan of one piece, so i want to know when these game will be on to play?plz tell me i serch in the forum but nothing, plz tell me when will be on,thanks!
Page: 1 2 3