Giordano16 wrote:
Hi, i am a fan of one piece, so i want to know when these game will be on to play?plz tell me i serch in the forum but nothing, plz tell me when will be on,thanks!

There is no specific release date, but I'd say that the revamping of the source should take a few months depending on how quickly the planning process is complete. Due to obstacles such as school for some and work for others, the staff has been all over the place and sacrifices sleep to get things done. So remember to thank them when you see them. Also, if you wait a bit more Charles will update the hub for people not willing to check the forums.
Show us some screenshots! :o
Azure Productions wrote:

YES WE DEMAND SCREENSHOTS!
Claytonctc wrote:
Azure Productions wrote:

YES WE DEMAND SCREENSHOTS!

Go to forums .___________.
Hey, Charles; My MSN is [email protected] and I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to help the game out?
Oseliman here, I have one thing to say. One Piece has been my favorite anime since whenever. When I found OPPD, I was really glad to see such a production. It's been too long, I'm sorry to say. Another one piece game has been released and it hasn't been in production for even a year. I know one piece has a big story line and you guys have lives, but there is a limit for everything. At least release an open server for people to actually stay with this game.
Oseliman wrote:
Oseliman here, I have one thing to say. One Piece has been my favorite anime since whenever. When I found OPPD, I was really glad to see such a production. It's been too long, I'm sorry to say. Another one piece game has been released and it hasn't been in production for even a year. I know one piece has a big story line and you guys have lives, but there is a limit for everything. At least release an open server for people to actually stay with this game.

Lol. Blah Blah cry blah blah i'm not patient blah cry blah blah bitch moan blah blah lemme test.

The other one piece game that has been released is absolutely horrible, it's obviously not going to take a year to make that.

Charles and his team are creating a good One Piece game..
So
Either you're going to wait for an incredible OP game
or you're going to go play that crappy one.

Oseliman wrote:

While Riku has pretty much covered the bases here, who the hell are you to tell Charles to do anything? I've said this too many times on the page, but I'll gladly say it again. This is an ANIME FAN MADE GAME. He has ZERO obligation to even halfway meet your so called "demands".

Be glad that someone is even making a game that isn't limited to "punching logs" like the current ones out. I mean that's INSANELY original right? Of course that took less than a year. It's a piece of crap. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together.

So you have three options here: you can either A) Continue to make self motivated demands that have little to no merit or benefit to anyone but yourself while making yourself look like a yet another beggar, B) Actually be patient and wait it out like a sensible human being, or C) Shut the fuck up and play the current "One Piece games" that are currently out that appears to have "showed OPPD up."
The Betrayed wrote:
Oseliman wrote:

While Riku has pretty much covered the bases here, who the hell are you to tell Charles to do anything? I've said this too many times on the page, but I'll gladly say it again. This is an ANIME FAN MADE GAME. He has ZERO obligation to even halfway meet your so called "demands".

Be glad that someone is even making a game that isn't limited to "punching logs" like the current ones out. I mean that's INSANELY original right? Of course that took less than a year. It's a piece of crap. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together.

So you have three options here: you can either A) Continue to make self motivated demands that have little to no merit or benefit to anyone but yourself while making yourself look like a yet another beggar, B) Actually be patient and wait it out like a sensible human being, or C) Shut the fuck up and play the current "One Piece games" that are currently out that appears to have "showed OPPD up."

When did I ever say that the current one piece game that's live is better or even close to OPPD? When did I demand anything from Charles? I was being as frank as possible, this isn't the only fan-made game. There are tons of non-rips that are so original and brilliant that have had an open test and been in production for a few months. I can't even visit OPPD's forums to admire some of their work, since it's topics are closed.

Oseliman wrote:
The Betrayed wrote:
Oseliman wrote:

When did I ever say that the current one piece game that's live is better or even close to OPPD? When did I demand anything from Charles? I was being as frank as possible, this isn't the only fan-made game. There are tons of non-rips that are so original and brilliant that have had an open test and been in production for a few months. I can't even visit OPPD's forums to admire some of their work, since it's topics are closed.

Did I ever say that you said that it was better? If so then please do point it out. It's not there though.

And if you clearly read your last statement you are telling him to "at least open up the server for people to stay with the game". Yeah, we don't owe you anything nor do we have any reason to grant this demand, or if you prefer "request".

And REALLY? This isn't the only fan made game? I have no earthly idea. Thank you for informing me of that. With that being said, that doesn't really change anything. Just because other fan-made projects exist doesn't meant we have to go out of our way to meet YOUR standards, requests, wants, needs, or anything you desire regarding the game. It is for us to decide.

This isn't a race and we're in no hurry to shoot anything out to the fans. You will see it when WE are READY. You got it?
The Betrayed wrote:
Oseliman wrote:
The Betrayed wrote:
Oseliman wrote:

Did I ever say that you said that it was better? If so then please do point it out. It's not there though.

And if you clearly read your last statement you are telling him to "at least open up the server for people to stay with the game". Yeah, we don't owe you anything nor do we have any reason to grant this demand, or if you prefer "request".

And REALLY? This isn't the only fan made game? I have no earthly idea. Thank you for informing me of that. With that being said, that doesn't really change anything. Just because other fan-made projects exist doesn't meant we have to go out of our way to meet YOUR standards, requests, wants, needs, or anything you desire regarding the game. It is for us to decide.

This isn't a race and we're in no hurry to shoot anything out to the fans. You will see it when WE are READY. You got it?

You replied with the other one piece game as "crappy". Then that would refer this to be the better game, unless you think it's worse. "that are currently out that appears to have "showed OPPD up." You're implying that this game is or will be much better. I never compared the two games. You're the one who brought up me saying it'll show up OPPD.

The statement I made about having the server at least for open testing was speaking for the majority of the community.

Look how sick that One Piece screenshot is. Your doing a great job, keep it up. :)
Oseliman wrote:
The Betrayed wrote:
Oseliman wrote:
The Betrayed wrote:
Oseliman wrote:

You replied with the other one piece game as "crappy". Then that would refer this to be the better game, unless you think it's worse. "that are currently out that appears to have "showed OPPD up." You're implying that this game is or will be much better. I never compared the two games. You're the one who brought up me saying it'll show up OPPD.

The statement I made about having the server at least for open testing was speaking for the majority of the community.

Uh...WUT? So by saying something is bad, I'm automatically implying that something else is better? What kind of logic is that? If I think NCAA is an AWFUL league does that mean I hold NFL in the highest regards?

And I say showed up because you say another game is up like it actually means anything. News flash, it doesn't. A trillion One Piece games could come out before OPPD and it would make just as much of a difference here.

Yeah, I'll get back to you when anyone actually gives two shits and a flush as to what the community wants or thinks.
Page: 1 2 3