ID:65992

Post your comments here!
Keep up the good work on OPPD!
buttsecks
hey when should OPPD be up and playable
I am anticipating One Piece Pirates Dream..btw any idea when it'll be released??

Cant wait!!
when we could play :D
can u invite to test to plz can wait any more
Byond key is Athrenslayer
O__O
Random post.
Anyway, Whats up Charles?:D
There is another OP game on byond y'know!
hey...i was wondering if i could be also a tester or something...i would love to give some contribution to this game and i would like to help making it a good game to play and for ppl to play it soon...
HyuugaRiku wrote:
hey...i was wondering if i could be also a tester or something...i would love to give some contribution to this game and i would like to help making it a good game to play and for ppl to play it soon...

I find it hard to believe that people are still asking to be testers, I'm sure charles has made it clear that he doesn't need any testers.
If he need's em, He'll ask.
Short Answer:No, You can't test
Riku 123q wrote:
HyuugaRiku wrote:

I find it hard to believe that people are still asking to be testers, I'm sure charles has made it clear that he doesn't need any testers.

shutup riku u suck...he was just asking a question dang
Qwe1 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
HyuugaRiku wrote:

And I answered it. I wasn't rude or mean to him at all, I simply answered his question, Retard. >_>
Riku 123q wrote:
Qwe1 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
HyuugaRiku wrote:

And I answered it. I wasn't rude or mean to him at all, I simply answered his question, Retard. >_>

these aren't comments for Charlesg154 -.- y fight here
Mo_black wrote:
Can i plzzz be one of the testers of this game

"I find it hard to believe that people are still asking to be testers, I'm sure charles has made it clear that he doesn't need any testers.
Short Answer:No, You can't test"
Hey i really u game want to play your game see what you got. I know it awesome. I am available for testing so email me later [email protected] thanks bye
PLEASE LET ME BE A TESTER

i love one piece and this games looking great and i wanna try it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Well, Ive seen One Piece: Pirate's Dream on BYOND for quite a while, but is it going to be in open testing anytime soon? I really wanna try it.
Yea dude its been here almost a year now i think well sometime last year u really should open it for people to at least try plz
I can imagine your one piece game WILL suck although its been in progress for so long it seems as if the only thing you are working on is the layout nothing more so far
Page: 1 2 3