ID:660200

Applies to:Dream Maker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
The icon editing tool buttons like shift/rotate/flip should be available from the frames view (where all directions and frames are shown). You can already select multiple frames at once, so clicking one of these buttons would just apply the effect to all selected frames. IE, you could copy/paste all 4 of your east frames into the west frames, then flip them all at once, instead of having to click into every frame, flip it, then click back out and repeat.
I'm in no rush to get this, but I definitely support the request. It would save a lot of time overall; since it is something that comes up very often.
Kind of a pain in the ass for us, but it makes a lot of sense.
I'm pretty sure this was requested years ago, before the Feature Tracker even existed.
I definitely agree with this suggestion sometimes when I am animating I end up with 30 frAmes and it seems like forever just to change the directions it would save me tons of time if this was added in and i would feel a lot more efficient with my time.

Orange55
Supported.
This is useful for icon-work. For instance, if you're making an animation, and just want to flip the icon for different dirs, you could just use this feature. It's a nightmare individually flipping each frame.
agreed
I second this.
I support this!
Supported.
Supported.
In response to Orange55
Orange55 wrote:
I definitely agree with this suggestion sometimes when I am animating I end up with 30 frAmes and it seems like forever just to change the directions it would save me tons of time if this was added in and i would feel a lot more efficient with my time.

Orange55

In these situations I just get lazy and code the icon rotation to be done at run-time. But I completely support this, none-the-less.
Supported! $
I am Vrocaan, and I support this suggestion.
++
I would love this, especially with regard to the swap command, if you could select from the rgb+alpha/rgb+mask/alpha options in group editing as well.