Shinobi Story Online

by Mugen234
Shinobi Story Online
Shinobi Story Online, regarded as one of the best Naruto Rp games on Byond is now back in action. Get ready to create your own Shinobi story as your destiny awaits.
SSO will be back soon.
Is there any way you could give an estimation on what date the game will come back online?
sso needs to hurry up and come back..
SSO will be back up in a week or two. It won't be completely finished, but that will be handled via updates that happen frequently. (It's mainly just map updates and probably bug fixes as the new bugs are found.) All in all, just remain patient and we'll get the game up as soon as we can, and by we, I mean Jet.
people still play SSO? what.
You're still on BYOND? what.
I'm still alive? what.
You're still a jew? what.
you're still a nigger? what.
Join Finale, rp for skill at year 2, rp for ranks at year 4, we have custom ranks and custom transformations so come join us http://www.byond.com/games/Dragonn/DragonballFinaleRetro
No. Stop advertising on this shit you nigger. SSO will be up soon.
dude wtf it live i click play it bleach last horizen i dont know if someone decided to upload it here but i dont know man
Patient, you must be. Yes, hmmm.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Anyone listen to metalcore or gothic metal? >.>
Everybody just be patient if icebreaker says the game will be up soon...just believe him, All i need to know is the day that it will be up
What the hell? Why am I gonna wait?!
What do I gonna wait, just sittin' for infinity?!
So um when is this game gonna be up...because im getting impatient myself...and what happened to the post i had up in ur website :'( were they removed?
are ya atleast close to being done?.. how many more days or weeks till the game gonna be back up?
hue
& btw i think ya should add a day and night system.. it'll be cool (:& a running icon
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9