Shinobi Story Online

by Mugen234
Shinobi Story Online
Shinobi Story Online, regarded as one of the best Naruto Rp games on Byond is now back in action. Get ready to create your own Shinobi story as your destiny awaits.
lol bring it up im new lmao great game
This game is awsome but the wipe is too fucking long. They need to host classes for the new players already damn
That's because all the academy classes got destroyed. All the villages so you have to find your own teacher.
And you could Put Up the Second Server for the People Quote:That Can't Stop Companing
About it Also.
I want my own server :(
When is it comming back up this week hope there a wipe and i REALLY WANT TO PLAY IT
Deonte1000 wrote:
When is it comming back up this week hope there a wipe and i REALLY WANT TO PLAY IT

Stfu please.
SSO PLZ COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
YAY IT LIVES =D
Where's my name on the hub?
I remember, when this game first came out lol.
1000th fanner XD
worst Naruto RP ever. Not only that you won't get a clan, no matter what you do some strong char will kill you within seconds after making your char. This game is unplayable
um iwould like to play this game but n one helps you and how to fuck you train
quer jogar em um server bom entrar aki foi resetado essa semana 24/7
http://www.byond.com/games/SoulGamesProductions/ NarutoTheWorldShinobiBrasil
You sir are an idiot. Won't get a clan? You have to be born upon into a clan upon creation. Besides that, you can freaking join a custom clan. Instead of asking people over the OOC you didn't, if you did I guarantee that people would answer you. Even if you were killed that means you didn't have a proper IC name. It's against the rules to kill someone without any RP but still.
Stop it.
this game smells
Red ketchem a11 wrote:
this game smells

Yeah erm...You smell. Don't be mad if you didn't read the guides on the forums.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9