ID:66393

Well, today we crowned our Efencea Champion. I really didn't want to crown a champion like this but, the other participant was missing in action. I had already told him that the tournament was today and gave him a complete 2 Hours to come. Well anyways if you want to see the winner click Here!

Well, after we finish a CSS I''ll open the forums so we can start doing request for Pixel Art and all that good stuff. Also, the next tournament will be much more organized since this one was low in organized fun. The next tournament will be based on Pixel Art Skills by the way. Leave critism, thoughts, and everything else here!

Also, leave thanks to Tayoko and Verm for letting us borrow the new version of Efencea for the tournament! The game was fun Verm and Tayoko thanks, again!!!
I think everyone knew who the winner was the second you announced this tournament. I don't need to click that link to know Ganing won.
So what do i win. Lawl
dang, sorry i missed it, still inactive :(

ill be sure to take part in the next tourny though, also if its pixel art post it on the PAS blog.
There's a good fucking reason why half of the people didn't show up.

Weekends next time.