ID:66557

Keywords: misc
Why?

Efencea is pretty much warped up with the art side of things for the most part, that is until we begin to expand on it. Now that i'm not spending all day working on Efencea and actually doing stuff, I've realized being broke isn't fun.

I've applied for a few University jobs in hopes of scoring some nice tuition benefits, in the meantime... I'll freelance. :)

Although i haven't had too much luck finding clients on BYOND, posting here wont hurt.

AIM: ChaosTayoko
MSN: [email protected]
E-Mail: [email protected]

If you need art for your games, you're not an 11 year old trying to scam me, and can afford hiring an artist, please contact me. :)
"you're not an 11 year old trying to scam me"

Seems like I don't fit the criteria, ;)

Just kidding.
I've been looking to get someone to do art for me, for a nice looking roguelike. It wouldn't require too much animation, just the standard tile like you'd expect from a RL. But you never really say what kind of money you are looking for either.
Trosh Kubyo wrote:
I've been looking to get someone to do art for me, for a nice looking roguelike. It wouldn't require too much animation, just the standard tile like you'd expect from a RL. But you never really say what kind of money you are looking for either.

That's why you would Contact me and discuss details. [:

Looking froward to chatting.

Trosh Kubyo wrote:
you never really say what kind of money you are looking for either.

Placeholder art and a fun, well structured game may sway him to give a discount >_>

Then again, being broke is not fun at all, so perhaps not.
Danny Roe wrote:
Placeholder art and a fun, well structured game may sway him to give a discount >_>

It's almost like if you -know- me!

Heya Tayoko. Remember that space game I was working on? :]
I think artists have an obnoxious urge to make meaningful contributions. (Meaningful, as in, used somewhere where people will notice it.) Stupid money just gets in the way.
Foomer wrote:
I think artists have an obnoxious urge to make meaningful contributions. (Meaningful, as in, used somewhere where people will notice it.) Stupid money just gets in the way.

Yes, I agree. If only we all lived for free, the world would be so much more artistic!