ID:66787

4 Years and a Bachelor of Commerce degree later.

It hasnt quite sunk in that Im done.. hmm, pretty exciting though.
Gratz, Dan!
Congrats =)
So what exactly are you doing with your degree?
Im working at a big 4 accounting firm.
Basically it'll be audits of companies financial statements. Should be exciting :).
Congrats man. I'm just now getting to my Associates degree, that'll be done in the summer.

Also, that job sounds pretty important as far as it's value to society, so good luck in that respect.
Congrats, I have another 3 years to get my Bachelors :( At least I got an advance diploma from college... signifying that I wasted 3 years for nothing >_<
Grats.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Congrats man. I'm just now getting to my Associates degree, that'll be done in the summer.

Also, that job sounds pretty important as far as it's value to society, so good luck in that respect.

Ah, that is a really especially kind thing to say, I dont know how much ill be able to do for society as a junior auditor but I hope I get to do something good in the long term! :D

Thanks to everybody with the congrats, those are well appreciated.

To the random Nayer, you dont like that I graduated? ;_; aww.
GhostAnime wrote:
Congrats, I have another 3 years to get my Bachelors :( At least I got an advance diploma from college... signifying that I wasted 3 years for nothing >_<

Man, if you learn something its not a waste. Good on you for going back for a Bachelors degree though, will help you out a lot in opening up different avenues in life and such. Stick with it man, its a good feeling when you actually finish a 4 year program!
Masterdan wrote:
GhostAnime wrote:

Man, if you learn something its not a waste. Good on you for going back for a Bachelors degree though, will help you out a lot in opening up different avenues in life and such. Stick with it man, its a good feeling when you actually finish a 4 year program!
That is true more things you know the farther you will get in life :)