Mystic Journey

by Secxs
Entice your sense of exploration!
If the below address isn't working, try "byond://130.215.227.180:500". (Without the quotes, of course)

I just got my desktop registered on the network, so I can host from the dorm while I'm in class now!

Enjoi, guys and gals.
ok, since we are ALL bored as fuck. i need people to come to byond://201.165.57.182:2702
and test the new map. go find areas that areas that are messed up, or should be changed. it wont be the MJ your used to...just come on and test the map for me please
well it has been almost a week. so i dont really know whats going on. i got the new map on a private server if you wanna join blaze
i want to join the private server wut do i do? or wut url do i type in? i been wanting to play MJ since a long time
considering its been over a week. i think something has happened to caution. im starting to think that, the game wont even come back up -.-
does anyone else have the host files?
Sup
Hey does anyone have any MJ host files/source that i can have??? plz
Let me host this please unless you already got someone.

Also looking for source code
I has source! lol
can you give me the host file ?

i have a sbs2008 running @ home
i can host it 24/7
When is this coming back i miss is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO much T-T
alright lets get this back up already
Lol this game is the best :P - Jay
Unban Me pls..I took auto ban unintentionally xD
Can you unban me please? I was trying to kill a beast, a FOOM, trapped in the water by the traveling dude and when i cast my godly inferno spell on the beast it hit the Traveling Dude. I got auto-banned. I would greatly appreciate it if I could be unbanned.
fun game first game i played and the best game i played on here-EricBlue . and i have benn Ericblue since i started .
why cant i play anymore?
it says connection failed :(
For me it also says connection Failed. I think they are updating or something (I hope =)). Cant wait to get back up again!!
i cant wait either, without this game i am bored as hell :'(
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6