War Brothers

by Cubanbling
War Brothers
Medieval Game
ID:670378

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I was sort of excited for this game when you announced it,but when I finally got to play I was disappointed.

As soon as you start the game your told to go do the normal "Go kill 10 of these things"(Boring). It took me forever to figure out how to attack and after hitting every button on my keyboard I figured out it was in with the tabs. *Suggestion for this could be to make the first Hot slot normal attack.*

I then was forced to chase down these bandits that walk way to fast. Which made killing the 10 things even more boring. This beginning does not make you want to continue playing.

Once you finally chase down the bandits you get set free. Now I'm in a world I've never explored before and the only thing I can figure out is to go west. I go west. Die by a level 10 scorpion. I follow a path this next time. Die by a level 10 scorpion. As a new player I shouldn't have to go through this.

I ended up not even being able to find were I was actually suppose to go. This is sad.

Another thing I could not stand was the use of the ugly tabs. These tabs do nothing but make the game look ugly and unprofessional. I recommend getting rid of them all together.

Now I do know this is your first game and I'm sorry if anything came off too harsh. I just really wanted to like this game, but all it ended up being from what I got to play of it was a typical RPG. Same old combat as any other game. Nothing made me want to keep playing and I never had any fun playing it. So hopefully once you get more suggestions and work on it some more I'll come back and check it out. I hope you keep working hard and improve on it.

Sounds like you played the game the first day. It's in its early testing stages, advice like this is surely welcome and most of it has been improved upon. Also the tabs will be done with when the time comes, there are things much more important that need to get done with.