Masterdan wrote:
For everybody who thinks all movies are doomed to ruin the comic books they are based off of, I disagree:
Spiderman 1
Spiderman 2
XMen 1
XMen 2
The Watchmen
Ironman
The Hulk (most recent one)
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight

They do a great job of these adaptations sometimes, and I do not get mad at them for taking some liberties with the canon behind it, but this was far too much.

Also, Wolverine did get shot in the head in the 2nd movie, but he has an adamantium skull so it didnt do anything but break skin, in this movie wolverine gets shot repeatedly without the adamantium AND after he has an adamantium skeleton he gets shot through the head with an adamantium bullet and only suffers amnesia. Anybody can tell you, that ruins any level of suspense a movie can have.

Also in one scene, after having given wolverine an adamantium skelleton and he escapes, Stryker tells one of the X-Force members to kill wolverine, knowing full well he just made him invincible, he sends Agent Zero to go kill wolverine with regular bullets and even says "Cut his head off" as a solution to killing him, even though he knows full well that he JUST personally gave wolverine an industructible skelliton, then in a later scene the same guy, Stryker has adamantium bullets made for himself, however Agent Zero is a marksman and if he hadnt been sent on a suicide mission and given adamantium bullets in an earlier scene it would have made a million times more sense, the movie had plot holes so large it wasnt even funny.

I agree with all the movies you stated except for two, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, they were both huge disappointments and letdowns as a major batman fan.

Isn't the Dark Knight pretty much a combination of The Killing Joke, and the Long Holloween? I don't understand how it could be a letdown to batman fans.
The Jokers part is where i was very disappointed, and then batman sounding like he had strep throat.
There's so much fail in the below comment that... I'm simply not sure how to approach it.
yeah i know, but thats just one mans opinion, i mean after experiencing the past jokers on the original batman movie (Jack Nicholson) the Joker in the new movie just didnt fit right for me. But its no big deal i dont guess, what would be even more fail, is if i told you what epic fail movie i liked more then the dark knight.
Thank for understanding the fail of this movie. Your right on all parts. The fighting scenes were horrible ( 5 secs..), no Character Development, and Deadpool was destroyed....The beginning was beautiful. To fast though. If the beginning was like 20 mins of fighting to show the full extent of the team's moves. It wouldve made me happy. That Epic Deadpool slicing bullets in half just PWN. But, then it just went down from that. Im not a die hard X-men fan so i believe the 3rd one was Good since it had alot of action. And Yes Nightcrawler is wonderful.. I dont think they should've killed off Cyclops so easy. He didnt even have a Epic Fight. They should've introduced his brother. Havoc!!! Now we must wait for the next good movies. G.I Joe Which looks Promising. Transformers 2 which will probably not be as good since sequels are normally not as good as the first. *thinks* It was one more..... O and while we are on the Topic of Movies... DBZ...That movie..I didnt even watch it..But i can already tell... Why Does America....*Gun Shot*.....Wait Does Iron Man Come out this Year?
You Guys Are Not Understanding that the Movie is about Wolverine not about Dead pool or Gambit so of course there not going to spend time on there costumes when the movie is about Wolverine
It wasn't that bad, but It could have been much better.
Masterdan I've been banned from 1 of your games naruto goa....it must be some mistake cause I've done nothing wrong

Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 442.1020)
Logging in...connected
Logged in as YGO-Yami_Malfoy.
Connecting to byond://96.249.149.175:10337......connected
Banned by host: Game-wide banned.
Access denied.
Connection failed.
YGO-Yami_Malfoy wrote:
Masterdan I've been banned from 1 of your games naruto goa....it must be some mistake cause I've done nothing wrong

Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 442.1020)
Logging in...connected
Logged in as YGO-Yami_Malfoy.
Connecting to byond://96.249.149.175:10337......connected
Banned by host: Game-wide banned.
Access denied.
Connection failed.

Maybe you logged onto a account that was banned.(Also Please don't post that here)
i liked the movie
yeh, thea rueined mario in tehs movi, he suppased to shling knaffz ourt his thumbies! ;[
Page: 1 2