ID:67357

I've been hearing it's good so I'll try it. My Account Name is Ry4nCC (Lawl). I'll be searching for some good games. Any ones you want to suggest?

Edit
Also, if you want you could post your Account Name and I'll add you as a friend.
Counter Strike: Condition Zero :P

PS. CS Source is new but I like CS: CZ more.
Half Life 2 (+Episodes)
Garys Mod (if you like Sandboxes)
Left4Dead
Bioshock
Counter Strike Source
Team Fortress 2
Flame Sage wrote:
Half Life 2 (+Episodes)
Garys Mod (if you like Sandboxes)
Left4Dead
Bioshock
Counter Strike Source
Team Fortress 2

World of Goo
Warhhamer Online: Age of Reconing
Mass Effect
Braid
GTA IV -(If thats your thing. I don't like it though)
Steam installs itself annoyingly, almost spyware-like everytime you turn on your computer, I hate annoying programs like that. It is good for cheap computer games though.

Also, Counter Strike is the worst shooter ever made.
My Steam account is Nemmay. I have the orange box and Left 4 Dead
Doom 3 is pretty good. Its cheap and it took less then an hour to install on my PC.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Steam installs itself annoyingly, almost spyware-like everytime you turn on your computer, I hate annoying programs like that. It is good for cheap computer games though.

First off, what do you mean, "installs" itself? Because I have used Steam on and off for awhile now and I never had it installing itself. If you mean, boots up when windows does, there is a setting you can change yourself to prevent that. You just need to be more computer literate. Secondly, yeah, I was told CS was pretty crappy.

Trosh Kubyo wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

First off, what do you mean, "installs" itself? Because I have used Steam on and off for awhile now and I never had it installing itself. If you mean, boots up when windows does, there is a setting you can change yourself to prevent that. You just need to be more computer literate. Secondly, yeah, I was told CS was pretty crappy.

Kid, stop trolling around on posts. Also, Doom 3 sucks. I wouldn't buy it off steam. I have it on a DVD, and I installed it in a few minutes.

All you have been doing is trolling around on posts acting like you're oh so smart, grow up. Ice is probably more computer literate than you.

Yammen wrote:
Trosh Kubyo wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

Kid, stop trolling around on posts. Also, Doom 3 sucks. I wouldn't buy it off steam. I have it on a DVD, and I installed it in a few minutes.

All you have been doing is trolling around on posts acting like you're oh so smart, grow up. Ice is probably more computer literate than you.

At least his comment had some sense unlike yours. Stop being an idiot!
You need to stop being a douchebag Yammen. That post had nothing to do with trolling. Calling Steam spyware-like was an inaccurate description and I called him on it.

Second of all, yeah, your right, you can install doom in a few minuets with the DVD. If you can find and buy the game on DVD anymore. And then, if you have to buy it online, you have to pay shipping and handling and wait for it to be sent to your address. And then, you always need a serial number to install it and the disks to play the game. Steam prevents a lot of that hassle. You download steam and you play the game. Any computer with steam on it, can play it as long as you can access your account. I have been buying most of my games through steam. I have been very pleased with it.
Also Troy, a lot of people from here are also in the BYOND community on Steam. Just look up BYOND and you'll find most of us.
This is getting out of hand to the point of banning people. I don't believe anyone is licking anything, for future reference don't start an arguement on my blog and don't think I'm not going to delete the post. Well, since this is your first warning I wont pull out any banhammer.

And yes Trosh I've joined the BYOND Group, but not a lot of people are active within the group.