Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
Why does this game keep going down D:
And why is Hiju advertising a Brazilian naruto game here :/
Did they wipe?
Yo this is NotJustinBieber/Madrig.Their a reason administration blocked me on the forum?I haven'teven been on in months to do anything to get blocked .-. .Anywho can someone unblock me cause I still like to get on and check the hilarious picture thread from time to time.
Nvm only blocked on my cell phone for whatever reason.Still would like to be able to get on through my cell phone if possible.
Why i cant join the game .-.
This is the Fourth time my Character has been Lag wiped, And I worked so hard -_-, Please tell me we get our skills and stuff back or something.
I also have been blocked on the forums, and would like to know why
Same for me and ive nvr really played the game much
Can any gms unban me or unblock me because i cant join the game and it always say connection failed, anyway i dont remember that any gms banned me or something i just got off then the next day i cant get on always with the connection failed.
I hope the Admins Rollback after this Massive lag, It Wiped my Nara -_-
hi am r00dd777
http://www.ninonline.org/forum/ index.php?app=referrals&reff=1814 awesome 2d mmo naruto game WHICH IS OUT NOW :o, create an account type in the referrer as: Sleyabriz if its not already there and make 3 posts to benefit you and me on the game :D
Why isn't the alpha test up yet?
Why isn't 4.0 up again yet?????
In response to HeaD nth CLouD
HeaD nth CLouD wrote:
Why isn't 4.0 up again yet?????

Prob cause 1:Last time people started complaining about 3.9 not being up or 2:They just don't have it to the level they want it to be
swagbucks.com/refer/Willdillr
when i try to log in to nff it keeps giving me black screen its annoying :/
the games keeps shutting down on me for ne reason!!!! and i never get a chance to save and i get black screened fix it!! please
I FINALLY got the game fix but now!!! something or someone name dream deamon is killing connection!!! like wtf i cant enjoy this game for 1 sec..... i played this game for months now and now its giving me massive head aches >:/
I seem to be having this same issue now?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24