Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
Hey NFF Staffs, Owner and the team who make it better for all us, what about take screen shots on your game with scenes of naruto and naruto shippuden? (i didn't like this game cuz the screenshots were terrible and the best games have it)

A friend reccomended this game to me and i see now how its perfect... so lets take screen shots about the story ? :D
I don't know if you guys are trying to fix thoses crashes, but if you are, plz hurry up!We all want to play this awesome game!
A lot of you guys are still unaware but it's crashing due to issues with byond, not the server, but byond. Once byond updates a fix the game will probably crash a lot less but its not a jutsu ingame thats crashing it or they would have found it during the 3weeks that this issue has been going on for
well the rips arent crashing so..........
Can someone link me to a rip. I'm not into rips but shit im bored.
Can someone send me a link to a rip too. im bored :/
In response to Flamealchemy12
http://www.byond.com/games/Vgetacoku/NarutoFinalFightv4

Will be taken down once this game is actually stable when Byond updates.
any other rips like golden dreams?
this is a good one http://tiny.pl/q9fmn
join my amazing nff rip known as naruto hatred unleashed! All uchiha get ms potential, namikaze get ftg and much more! Zero exp and cooldown for learning jutsu! here is the link to the amazing server! byond://67.191.201.77:2019 this is a 24/7 server so do not worry about it going down like others servers
Better than golden dreams!
when will the original be back up?
I WANT PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!1111111111111111111111
God fucking damn I'm tired of getting on and the server crashing five minutes later.
So, Whats been causing the random crashes anyway?
i dunno but i think it's crashed again
Everyone tired of this darn game crashing? Well join my NFF rip with no exp, no cd, 50 sp at spawn and max passives AT SPAWN! Skkip the training and dying from NFF and have the instant fun and skill @ byond://67.191.201.77:2014 join now!
I was told we were wiping real soon. Anyone else hear this? I didn't see anything about it on the forum.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24