Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
If you want to know why the game is down, read the forum post http://s8.zetaboards.com/NarutoFinalFight/topic/8459424/ 1/#new
and contribute to the effort
i got a foot fetish u can help me by putting up the game
^^
are they updating?
my personality is senju at heart what does that mean?
it means u have hashirama semen in you
what will happen if i have hashirama semen in me?do i get something?
kids! =D
LOL...
xDD
why tha hall i can't login?
yea i can't either
if i got conecction faild all the time its mean i got ipbanned? cos i didn't saw nothing in website.. someone can help me plaese?
i cant play i click play game and nothing happens
wtf this is twice in two days i randomly get disconnected then i try to reconnect and it fails over and over again but i see there are still lots of people still in the game. Wtf is going on
What's happening to the game ?!!?
How are people stilll on the game ?!?!? I'm trying to get on teh game but it keeps saying "Connnection Failed"
In response to BUBBLEFLARE
BUBBLEFLARE wrote:
How are people stilll on the game ?!?!? I'm trying to get on teh game but it keeps saying "Connnection Failed"

The*

In response to BUBBLEFLARE
BUBBLEFLARE wrote:
BUBBLEFLARE wrote:

The*
A-s-s-h-o-l-e No one cares about proper english or typing skills get alife

Finally got around to trying NFF, and I must say without a doubt that while this game does a a few good consepts its is a horrid game. Simply put who ever is has coded this game made a huge mistake in terms of balanceing where players could acutally have a fun fight. Fighting is the core of all naruto games other than training of course. But here it seems the first to get their ohko in wins. By Ohko i mean any attack or combo that can ko someone inside of 3-5 seconds. I have found bind and ninjutsu users able to do this along with genjutsu and tai users who teleport around homing in on your charater and spamming a move that hit Vit and instanly ko u even if your running away from them they home in. And thats what makes this game pathidic, it could of been a great game but these aspects destory any fun to it.

Now for anyone wanting to play this game heres what ur looking forward to. Hours on end of sitting in a hospital bed training jutsu's while players from your own and other villages run in and kill u faster than u can check to see if they are friendly bc your not suppose to village kill though no one really cares. then u have to sit there for 2 mins waiting to respawn. in which cause they could just kill u again if they wanted. And by all means dont log out when this happens 5 times in a row bc that would be death avoiding and u could be banned from a great game turned into a piece of shit.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24