Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
When will game be up?
when will the game be back up?
can any gm say when it will be up again?
hasn't it been down for like 3 days? :(
If you want to play NFF, sorry atm it is down. BUT, you can always play my better updated rip. It has more clans, more villages, and more ranks. EVEN MORE EVENTS! Join now @ byond://BYOND.world.1086864118
I am usually against advertising, I'll check it out though, if it's something like "YOU START WITH 1,000 OF EVERY PASSIVE!" I'm just gonna leave
... I think the reason more people play NFF is because of the low gains, not because of the ability that the rips can give you 1k of every passive when you spawn T_T, "better"... no... just... no...
By low gains I mean not having the fear of everyone surpassing you if you leave for 20 seconds
Rips are boring because they always make everything OP and when everything is OP you die easy and when you die easy you have no fun and when you have no fun you get bored
If you want to know why the game is down, read the forum post http://s8.zetaboards.com/NarutoFinalFight/topic/8459424/ 1/#new
and contribute to the effort
i got a foot fetish u can help me by putting up the game
^^
are they updating?
my personality is senju at heart what does that mean?
it means u have hashirama semen in you
what will happen if i have hashirama semen in me?do i get something?
kids! =D
LOL...
xDD
why tha hall i can't login?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24