Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
OMFG it lags alot....
Not really.
If something is banned, common sense would be to REMOVE the fucking item. Clearly people are too fucking retarded to even do that.
add member benefits... derp
Turn the game back on.All these stupid crashes
When R they going to add puppets again..
there where puppets wtf
this games admins suck, my gf went afk training for 2min to take the dog out and have a smoke, and she gets banned..first 2min of afk training? i know no one will miss her, but i mean she asks admins for help and they dont help her, but aaalll of a sudden 2MIN she went outside for, she gets key banned. im not throwing a fit, i think its kinda exstreame, but all i can tell you is 'your admins are terrible' gms name is rauno.
Yu-go-home wrote:
this games admins suck, my gf went afk training for 2min to take the dog out and have a smoke, and she gets banned..first 2min of afk training? i know no one will miss her, but i mean she asks admins for help and they dont help her, but aaalll of a sudden 2MIN she went outside for, she gets key banned. im not throwing a fit, i think its kinda exstreame, but all i can tell you is 'your admins are terrible'

Main point here "afk training". she didn't have to afk train if she was gonna come back that fast.
listen, i know she should not of been afk training for that long. she just started playing byond games and she has had a bad week, she does not know how to look up the rules of this game, she doesnt know how to do hardly anything on this game or byond unless the rules are inside of the game info the this page, maybe you guys should think of putting the rules in the info or a link to the rules, b4 u exspect some one to know every single one.
A pretty to damn good game and an entertaining one (for awhile). While Naruto GOA was a couple days removed from its heyday, I thought (wait for it) NFF was either on par with GOA or slightly better (ergo: the best Naruto-based game on BYOND - throw me on a altar). Like GOA, it does suffer from unbalanced gameplay. But what game doesn't?(<--RQ). The game mechanics is pretty neat. I simply adore the Age, Element, and Passive systems. All of which, adds a nice dimension to the game. Retracing my steps back to the unfavorable aspects of the game, the noticeably edited characters (those that do not belong to the owners, admins, and the like) slightly brings the overall experience of the game down. I understand why owners will feel the need to give 'gifts' to the players who 'donated.' Although I respect the hustle - unfairly editing said players just adds salt to wounds. Minor tweaks to player states would also add to the overall product of the game. I'm glad that the graphics of the game are in the process of an overhaul-something that will greatly add to the game especially in the long-term. Nevertheless, a thumbs up (Y) for the game.

-SF
hey join this new sick naruto game good admins the game get up dates a lot so new clans what not and it is on a shell sever so yu can trust it if you join and get your friends to join you get and extar 15 on top of the 60levels you get to join message an admin levels byond://64.191.124.88:1570
Fun and inventive gameplay. Easy to pick up if you are new, and the game is always evolving. Could use some more screen shots however.
In response to ImmeasurableHate
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Yu-go-home wrote:
this games admins suck, my gf went afk training for 2min to take the dog out and have a smoke, and she gets banned..first 2min of afk training? i know no one will miss her, but i mean she asks admins for help and they dont help her, but aaalll of a sudden 2MIN she went outside for, she gets key banned. im not throwing a fit, i think its kinda exstreame, but all i can tell you is 'your admins are terrible'

Main point here "afk training". she didn't have to afk train if she was gonna come back that fast.

Man shut the fuck up. Like no one ever AFK trains shouldn't be banned for something like that just so dumb and ruins the fucking game of hard work they do then go away for a while or even watching some Movie while playing this game.

Main point here all games that bans when the rules are not shown when you join a game WITHOUT warning? Is fucking retarded. No point playing here already know its shit. Thanks Yu-go-home for heads up on this lame ass staff.

sooo like i was just on the i log off and got on the formus and when i try to relog it kept saying connection failled so i cant log on so can i get some help
there is honestly no way to tell if someone is afk training i got banned earlier because i fell asleep in front of my lap top with my hand on a macro lol oh well maybe my ban will dissapear one day
This is the best game ever. k
The long wait for NFF is for v4 right and is there a pwipe now?
when will NFF v3.9 be make up cause v4 sucks
v4 is a copy of GOA
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24