Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
moon you are my hero you speak the truth that i've said all along its a good game with interesting mechanics with shit features that turn it into aidz
Accept me on forums. Uchiha, Asura.
Moon, I can see how you feel, random people knocking you out with little effort, but thats how some get experienced, and also if you stick to your character longer you gain more Stamina (yellow bar) as you age which means you can last longer in fights, also you can block nearly everything with x, but it takes alittle to max the passive for it, and you could even learn barrier ninjutsus which offee more protection against most projectiles, use genjutsu kai to cancel out genjutsus effects on you, and theres even a taijutsu style that coounters other taijutsu styles, not to mention each element has a weakness to other elements but can be overxome if put enough dedication in it.
*Offers
Also, there are several other p aces besides the hospital where you could train without being bothered
I feel moon's doubt in the game im new and started in rock then made a charater in sound, for new players i suggest never makeing a sound ninja. Thats a village only for vet players since its raided just about every 10 mins, Anyway whats going on with the game I've been waiting for it to come back up
In response to Tenkai_Z
Tenkai_Z wrote:
Also, there are several other p aces besides the hospital where you could train without being bothered

places* but as a proper reply: the only REAL safe place to train is tutorial place, anywhere else and theres a good chance you'll be killed. ive been in random houses training before and still been found and killed within a few minutes of being there
In response to KamizuraKun
KamizuraKun wrote:
Tenkai_Z wrote:

places* but as a proper reply: the only REAL safe place to train is tutorial place, anywhere else and theres a good chance you'll be killed. ive been in random houses training before and still been found and killed within a few minutes of being there

There is no "Safe place" even in the tutorial lol bc there u can be kod dragged out and killed
In response to LandinKri
LandinKri wrote:
KamizuraKun wrote:
Tenkai_Z wrote:

There is no "Safe place" even in the tutorial lol bc there u can be kod dragged out and killed

touche, although if your not afk then you should be able to run away from people effectively. either way proves that the game has no safe way of training and people will do any kind of shit to kill people..
wtf is up with the game being down? All games have pros and cons but being down is a major "CON" that no one can argue with.
Good point friend. I've been waiting for 4 hours already.
still waiting been playing cosab bored to death i had a lot of training to do
How in the hell do u become a memeber on the forum, im a prememeber and dont know what to do
As soon as you add a comment to what ever forum post, you'll officially become a member.
Not like I'd try to imply anything, but perhaps somebody could take care of the server being down? :|
Damn man I want to play already
Whirlpool genjustu. Use turn on player and make client screen of whirlpool.

Easy code for the client screen image/ HUD. Just replace transactions dmi and repeat the verb until genjustu is broken. Make it teachable give it kunai genjustu npc.

http://www.byond.com/developer/Zaltron/Transactions
In response to AlbinoRedEyedTreeFrog
AlbinoRedEyedTreeFrog wrote:
As soon as you add a comment to what ever forum post, you'll officially become a member.

OK but heres the problem, I cant post, reply to, send messages so how am i suppose to comment?

n not reply to topics that you have not started
Error Code: 12003:301877
Your group does not have permission to start topics in any forum.
Error Code: 13001:301877
You do not have permission to send a message.
Error Code: 18039:301877

I have the same issue
When will the game be up?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24