Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
OMG, it just crashed again.....
Why am i banned? -.-
These are all good questions.
Kyomou Karue could beat this with one skill.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YLF48-zaOEY

See how he hits himself. That's all the info I need.

Unban me when AOE genjustu are fixed

I want to max out my skills

I think there should be a passive where if you master substition and your reflex is high enough you have a chance to auto dodge attacks making whatever would have hit you damage 0. Kinda like ultimate justu in naruto ultimate ninja storm.
This include genjustu dodging. Of course any other justu or asd attacks dodging when they cause damage. Gives game a more naruto feel to say nope that attack missed cause of my substition skill is so easy to do. No cooldown. Just make chakra go down when players dodge attacks. And have option to dodge attacks on or off in commmands so they don't drain chakra they don't want to. Call it substition passive or something.

See dragon universe precognition skill for reference of how it might work.
what happned to the game?
Why isn't the game up?
someone?
The server was lost in a cyber-vortex. Now you are free to find a hobby.
Like Digimon? Try this game out! http://www.byond.com/games/Ganite/DigiLegend
what happened with the game?
Hobbies are for people without cyber lives we have cyber lives we dont need hobbies.
does the game need a reliable host or somthing?
Can this game please get a dedicated 24 / 7 server so the people who paid for sub can actually get what they paid for?
game is fine Sasuna gotta fix bug and we gotta wait for Sasuna :D
btw a break from from game is a good thing
Question. Does this game have wipes? just i dont realy want to lose character if i am away for week.
I'm starting to get impatient...
Do you guys need a new host that can host dedicated 24/7? If so contact me in pager and how much you are willing to pay
l0l guys sasuna is putting the server off on purpose, he's planning for a big update/a shitload of bug fixes. btw wipes stay for like a year
so when are we gonna see or should see this game up
Page: 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24