Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
The game is now gone.

Kaio has stated on the forum the he's done with anything NFF Related. Find another game.
It'll be back.
I like how one of the best games on byond got shut down :/ I mean if they bring the game back to life the in game management team would have to be substantial and good at what they do. If this game came back I know everyone would be on it
Worry not.

What's going on at the moment is sort of iffy to say but it's going to come down to a couple things.

A) Korona is working on his own version of V3 using an old v3 source Argon is giving him. This will come up and be up until Argon decides V4 is in a polished/releasable state.

B) Korona is basically just going to work on that old version of v3 and show argon his capabilities. So far Argon is pleased so yeah.. After that. both of them are going to work on V4.
Does anyone know if you can obtain the Eight Gates? The ones Guy Sensei and Rock Lee use?
Yes. Check the skill tree.
So..... Why do y'all play this game? I think it's pretty good too and I used to play it alot until I found another game that almost has no lag and better icons. I just wanna know is all, please tell me why! And have any of you played NTFB( I won't say what it's short for cuz I don't wanna be s spammer.)? Why would you play this and not that?( if you played NTFB)
Stop advertising and NTFB sucks.
Looking for Dragon Ball Zee/Finale/etc? Go to http://db-zee.com/.byond/index.php.

They are all hosted on a custom hub outside BYOND. Spread the word please!
Hey wtf, I was in the desert arena when someone challenged me. All the lag froze the whole game, so I relogged because we both couldn't move. After I relog, I press load, and I appear in the Rain Hospital, my char invisible, and when I use village say, it says I am not in a village! I couldn't do anything either. So, I try other servers, and If I press New, it says I already have a char on the game, asking me to delete. So I click Load, and nothing happens. The buttons dissapear, so I click the title screen again, buttons again, click load, they dissapear, etc etc. Wtf is going on? I don't want my Hyuuga to be deleted. I worked so hard on it, :(
Garbage.
Boring REPETITIVE Garbage.
SuigetsuKyouka wrote:
Boring REPETITIVE Garbage.

all u dumb asses just be happy its a original naruto game.

This game seems to have potential, but to be honest, I can't really play this. It lags far to much for me to enjoy it.
BEST NARUTO GAME YET+GOOD FIGHTING+AGE SYSTEM etc. KEEP it up!
Unban me T-T
Hmp how pathetic. Your perspective is biased because you're a regular player. Everybody's entitled to their own opinion, it's not like he's trolling he's just forwarding his opinion. That's okay. You don't have to insult him because of your own personal feelings.
ShyGurl wrote:
Hmp how pathetic. Your perspective is biased because you're a regular player. Everybody's entitled to their own opinion, it's not like he's trolling he's just forwarding his opinion. That's okay. You don't have to insult him because of your own personal feelings.

That touched my penguin heart and its true people have there own opinion

Ha ha I like this game!
Seriously.. this game is much better than all thoes other pieces of rip shit.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23 24