Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
Please put V3.9 back up i need it i crave it
In response to Schawn
If you don't like something it's simple don't play it tired of people bitching about the NEW version its NEW give it time
V3 should be back, Why? With that ppl would stop of complain about V4, i like more V3 than V4 Why? Cause V4 isnt complete yet, it is only in alpha, and i want to play with my save file of V3, im sure that V4 will be better than V3, but for now a lot of ppl wants to play V3.
When will v4 be up again ?
why does it not load/update for me? i cant play it
wen will V4 be back up??????
V4 is Taking for ever!!!!!!!
IS V4 EVER COMING BACK UP?????
In response to DarkMoonProductions
Hey, whn is the game going online.., nd wht abt v4 pls tell me abt it is a beta coming or ?
Get rid of the freaking AFK BOOT!! It happens every five minutes or so, and makes people not want to play! What if a group of friends are chatting on skype while playing this, and 5 minutes later they get booted because they didn't type something in the F*CKING SAY?

Just please, get rid of it. It is annoying and makes people not want to play.
y is the game down every morning -_-
Please turn it on
i keep getting spamed killed and im new i dont know what to do any suggestions like when i just spawn dont matter where i allways get killed
I really want to play this game but i just dont understand it or how to train or anything;and the fourms dont help.
theres a youtube video on how to play and when u start the game theres a tutorial on how to play.
my name is keoto in the game and i need some money
why can't i join the game?
In response to Goku900800
i have this same bug, you have to reinstall your byond to play nff everytime you turn on your computer.
damn
In response to Goku900800
did it work for you.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24