Death Note Unlimited [ALPHA]

by Valoesdte
Death Note Unlimited [ALPHA]
You loved the anime, now its time to live it. Create a character and choose your path. Will you be a Homicide Killer or the Savior of Japan.
Honestly this is all speculation, remember unless Valo says it, it should be considered rumor not fact. He will be done when he's done. If he even finishes that is, you never know.
Ganing wrote:
Honestly this is all speculation, remember unless Valo says it, it should be considered rumor not fact. He will be done when he's done. If he even finishes that is, you never know.

This is true :O Still can't wait to see it done :D
This game was discontinued LOL
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
This game was discontinued LOL

Ya know, i dont want to believe that, considering this is one of the games that i ACTUALLY TRULY LIKED, but its getting harder and harder to not believe it... It seems like this game is done and over with. Unless Valo dismisses that thought, im not expecting anything.
I'm a little tea pot short and stout.
Can't wait for this game to go public once again :3 It's gunna be epic.
V here with a little update. Basic beta for the New DNU is coming soon. this will be basic functionality and so forth. If your not a beta tester and wish to be check out the forums.
-V
Id love to be a beta tester. but i have no bloody idea were the forum is.
i love DN and when u say homocidal killer, or savior of japan, is killer kira? or is savior kira? because i think kira is bad ass and wanna be him
Well it goes both ways. You could be L and save the world or Kira and lead the world into a new era. Or you could end up like Light and go crazy as a homicidal murderer. It all depends on the gameplay and the role playing being dealt. You choose what you will do if you have the role of Kira.
sweet
Valo, this game was a really great game and i was wondering if i could host it for you.
Check out my page for the latest information regarding DNU. Thanks

-V
A lot of cool stuff is about to happen soon. I hope you guys are ready for it. :) Remember to keep checking the forums and the DNU youtube page which is about to get a huge remake.

-V
I will be keeping the DNU classic server up all week to test server output and lag tests. Since so many of you asked for a classic version I will be doing some revamping of the classic server to help with all the bugs. If you find any please let us know on the forums so I can fix it. Thanks

-V
This game's the shit.
Zetaiva wrote:
This game's the shit.

Indeed, this game is BADASS
Thank you to everyone who participated in the testing of the DNU classic and new service provider. You have helped out a bunch. Since so many people loved the classic server I am thinking about bring it back. Again, thanks and check out the forums and my blog for more updates on DNU!

-V
Page: 1 2 3