ID:675251

Do macros require a map to work? I recently was making a skin without any map(yet) and I tried attaching a verb to a macro Return(Enter key) and tried pressing it but it didnt do anything. So I thought originally it was a bug in my code. So I checked it over and over. Then I tried switching the macro to B and still the same. So I tried attaching the verb to a button I made in the skin(not a keyboard button) and the verb worked. So its all coming to a conclusion that macros require a map to work. Is that true?
Are you using the built-in interface macros?
Ye
The interface macros are dependent on the window. Your macros should work, so long as you have the window in focus.
well for some reason it doesnt work
This issue is fixed. He logged onto Chatters and I walked him through the issue.
For some reason, I remember replying to this post, saying to check if his window is using the right 'macro' parent. My phone probably just messed up hitting "Save" or something.
In response to Kaiochao
that was actually the reason. I didnt notice it because I changed the macro to Macro which was only by 1 capital. When Albro1 pointed that out to me then I noticed it. Anyways thanks for the help you guys