You can gain in-game benefits in Wrangle, Warp And Weep and other games through Fooldom Come!
"I am a Wrangler. For eons, another civilization has raided my own and forced us to trek across the universe. It has been my job to gather the crazed remnants of my people before the crazed people who already escaped close the only way out."Gameplay:
"I am quickly frozen when the passengers disembark and only thawed out when they need me. The bi-polar AI which tortured me with its control of the cryogenic chamber is now gone, but it appears to have made good on its threats of bodily harm. I'm now a brain in a jar, but I'm still a boon to society. Goody."
- Be prepared to die a lot. This game is made with an old school sense of difficulty.
- Steer your ship.
- Pick up strays to power your shields by passing over them or using a variety of satellites.
- Avoid enemy ships or use shields to temporarily bounce them away.
- Warp out before you self-destruct.
- Work through the guilt of leaving people behind or risk having the nasty figments of imagination enter normal missions!
Subscribers gain a personal set of score records and the ability to choose what kind of satellite they will use to gather strays.
The prequel can be found here.