a problem with db gt: mystic wolrd i can t acces the main wolrd
I'm looking to start hosting a game, let me know if you would be interested in letting me host your game.
Cthulhu69 wrote:
I'm looking to start hosting a game, let me know if you would be interested in letting me host your game.

i host myself 24/7 and have a vps server as well, so the chance the game is completely offline is pretty rare
my mistic world character is gone wtf deleating char,s for nothing
SaiyanPaul wrote:
my mistic world character is gone wtf deleating char,s for nothing

that happens if i wipe, everyone loses their saves
hey pylar if u get this this is kanamazi and somebody just literallty booted me for no reason if you could jus ask around and ask why was i booted i would appreciate it and if i could be unbooted
Pylar wrote:
Cthulhu69 wrote:

i host myself 24/7 and have a vps server as well, so the chance the game is completely offline is pretty rare

i would love to be a host
Kanamazi wrote:
hey pylar if u get this this is kanamazi and somebody just literallty booted me for no reason if you could jus ask around and ask why was i booted i would appreciate it and if i could be unbooted

my bad miss under standing my connection keeps failing
hey this is peinscare i justed wanted to know why was i banned i was training and got booted idk, plz can u let me know y, thank u
I can't load my slot 1, why ?
Can you help me please?
dude im banned off you game because it says im signed on like 5 different accounts when im not this is a load of crap...
hey man people baned me man plz on dbz gt mystic worlds i love your games and plz unban me plz
my save game its gone :( man
im unbaned but my save game man <:(
Pylar wrote:
Cthulhu69 wrote:

i beg you let me be a lv 1 admin in dbgt mystic world
Hi i was banned from dbgtmw, can you desban me? i don't know whats happened
Richardy wrote:
Hi i was banned from dbgtmw, can you desban me? i don't know whats happened

:)
Hey i was banned a very long time ago for something that i didnt know about and would like to know if i could be unban
HI! I have question - What is the name of music in your game dbgt mw (Channels->Options->Play Music->10) ???
I belive the name is Ginyus Transformation
Nope... its not Ginyus Transformation music :(
Page: 1 2 3 4