I personally would like to see another Space Station Survival similar to SS13. I have always wanted to create one, yet I never gained enough motivation to do so.

Perhaps if you do select this, I could give you some more ideas to go with the game. I would offer help with programming, but I am basically done with doing such things.
Flame Guardian wrote:
Stephen001 wrote:
I think you should make a Naruto game.

No anime, sorry.

I'm guessing no humour either.
I say shooter all the way. We need a good shooter game on byond that has nothing to do with killing zombies, grand theft autos, or megaman. I say BYOND action needs a good, new, and active shooter game. It needs to be different from the others, though. Not only should it be original, but have different gameplay overall.
@Fugsnarf: Yeah, a unique shooter would be a nice addition if done correctly.
@Stephen001: I do have humor! I don't know if everyone is joking or not though!
@Calus CoRPS: I think it'd be really cool to have a game like that. Since SS13 was such a great game, and I'd love help if I did one.
@Yepin Big Time: Thanks :)
@KershiVelix: A good game that makes you think is always fun. Does not need to be strategy, but if a game is done correctly with combat that involves "strategy"... It'd be cool. Like a very complex(but in someways simple) combat system to make you think of how you will defeat your opponent.
Page: 1 2