ID:691225

Hello People.

First off, I'll tell you I haven't been posting anything because Cheese Puffs have been over-riding my natural senses therefore resulting in my downfall on the ammount of quality in my life.

Oh well! Now on to the topic - Naruto Manga. Kabuto's past, Izanami, Kabuto Spyro Mode and Sasuke turning from Evil to Good. (What a surprise.)

[Kabuto Dragon Mode.]

Personally, I think the Dragon Sage Mode was a bit rushed. In fact, I think ALL of the whole part of Sage Mode is a bunch of penis. Let's take a look shall we? ^-^.

J-Man's Sage Mode: The talking magical frogs of pixie land said that J-Man had his Sage Mode a long time ago, especially before the fight against Tsunade and Orochimaru. (To where he was in pretty much a dire situation.) Why did he save Sage Mode until the point of his Battle v Pein? Oh, wasn't it good enough to use when he and the Woman he lusted for were getting beaten to an inch of their lives?

It was just something the writers pulled out their ass for an epic battle. Which I must say worked quite nicely. Except for the part when J-Man died. Q.Q.

Oh, hey. Izanami. This is another Jutsu that suffers Sage-Mode syndrome. According to Itachi's words it changes the course of the battle as more of the Ultimate Ninjutsu, the opposite of the counter-part Jutsu, Izanagi. Unless this has dire consequences. (For instance, dying when using it or becoming blind in both eyes) I can't see why Itachi hasn't used it in the past against someone like "The Masked Man" to stop him from approaching Sasuke in the future. I don't know, we'll have to see if it's something the Writers Pulled out their asses.

One thing I'm loving about the new Naruto Manga is Kabuto's past. I've always been interested about his past and such ever since the Chuunin exams when I started watching Naruto around 5 Years ago. It's so nice for the Manga to finally follow through on it and I couldn't have imagined it to be any better, especially with the most recent chapter.

Thanks for reading, I would love to hear some of your opinions and trolling is nice to giggle at too. ^-^.

Cya.
I didn't see the [SPOILERS] label. Thanks for telling me Sasuke ends up good. Really appreciate it. Here I was assuming that once he and Naruto finally fight, they would kill each other and Sakura would become Hokage and defeat Tobi.
Sasuke didn't end up good at all..... he just wants info from itachi and as soon as itachi makes kabuto release that jutsu itachi dies and sasuke wont get info and he will become angry and hate everyone -_- like he already does o_0 so nothing will change when itachi dies again
oh and im guessing since kabuto has his eyes covered with that snake skin stuff, im thinking izanami will make tsukyomi kabutos fate therefor a physical non genjutsu version of endless torture till edo tensei is released