Lost Legends

by Woo
Lost Legends
Group with fellow adventurers in a cheery classic RPG world, as a valiant monster living your own legend.
ID:70085

Gameplay

Well, most people found this game a lost cause for some reason, but if you play it for a while you'll begin to like it. It has a sort of addictive quality, I guess. Well, first of all, The monsters are fun to fight, and the more you level up the harder the monsters you get to fight. You can learn skills from a vendor, and there are 3 species of monsters to choose: Blob, Cloakie, or Fairy. Each one has unique skills, but you can learn different monsters skills from the vendors, even so.

Presentation

The graphics arent half bad, the music is kinda good, and there are a lot of other things to mention. The battle system is very unique. You click the monster/player to attack/heal, then either use an item or a skill on that chosen target. You really should read the help file before you play, which is in the commands tab when you make your character(It even says to read the help file in commands tab when you start, so no excuses for not knowing how to play). There's no WorldSay or OOC or anything. Woo just didn't think to add it, I guess. I am currently trying to contact Woo so I can own the game and add/improve some things. The game was made in 2003, and updates in 2006, then abandoned, sadly.

Originality

Well it kind of reminds you of Dragon Warrior just a tad. But mainly it's unique in it's very own way.

Overall

I love it really. I am trying to host a permanent server, but It's kinda hard when my parents keep shutting it off. I will keep hosting a server as much as I can, and continue to try to retrieve the source. The game can be improved and I will be sure that it happens. Just try it out and you'll see what I meant by addictive.
Done
Thanks for the review, MattimeoMan. My team and I were separated during college, but now we are working on game projects once again! I'll leave another message here when our current main project gets closer to completion, so that any fans of our past work can try it.