ID:70281

Keywords: screenshot
The browser I use (Maxthon) has an add-on called "Speed Dial" that changes the blank tab page to one that has a grid of thumbnail links to websites I set it up to display...

I tell it how many rows and columns, click each box to enter a URL and optional name, and it grabs a screenshot of that URL to display in the box (which can also be set to refresh itself every so many hours, or every time the browser starts, etc.) These boxes are then handy links to all of the pages I view the most often...

Obviously, BYOND (specifically the Members front page) is one of them...

For a while, the screenshot was just whatever the front page was displaying at the time I set it up, but a few weeks ago, right after I had made a post about MM (hmm, so I guess my summary of this post isn't quite accurate) I noticed that both of the page-top banners were to games of mine (DBTC and Skywurm), and the top Members front page post was mine...

So, I immediately went into the Speed Dial page and had it refresh the BYOND link's screenshot...

So now, whenever I use the Speed Dial page, I see a little BYOND screenshot that displays two of my games, and one of my blog posts...

Does that sound conceited? lol

P.S. I'm still waiting for the perfect alignment of the banners being DBTC and Murder Mansion (I'd prefer that over Skywurm), but for now, this will do...
It's ok, I click the links to my hub entry tons of times a day, even if I don't do anything with the entry itself.