Pokemon Challenger

by Polatrite
Pokemon Challenger
Pokemon with a new twist! Use your team of Pokemon to fight back wild Pokemon and conquer the Badge Challenges to become the Champion!
every server besides one is being led by the same person, but no1 is playing on any server O.o' every 1 says observe wave 99 except for that other 1 i mentioned, but it says thats a single player game, even tho no1 is actually playing that 1 either
every server besides one is being led by the same person, but no1 is playing on any server O.o' every 1 says observe wave 99 except for that other 1 i mentioned, but it says thats a single player game, even tho no1 is actually playing that 1 either
when will this game be fixed!!!
FK THOSE DAMN PLL THAT BLOCK THE game BLOCK THEM PLZ i love ur game and i can't play it :(
It not work! when I "go" it tell me: Only the leader can start the wave!
Please what is this?
everytime i load the game up it goes to the bottom left and i can't click join game
Ban noonjack he is afking on 3 servers
im with wolf ban noonjack hes ruining teh game
You should add a download option since someone is trolling the servers.
i would love to play this and this would be my first time and cant play any of them :(
i want to now why this game is always unplayable because it is alwayss the samee wave 1 players 1 and no one playing WHYYYY ?? i reallly want to playy pelaseee
i want to play this game but i can because the game screen keeps poping up in the coner of the computer screen and i cant click join to join it
This game is so fun to play! I do worse with other people o.o
can someonne get rid of barraboy
i cant play ever grande city because of him
Todays Pokemon challanger News:All 4 Servers Were Playable!
This game rocks 10/10!
aw i made it pass wave 55 solo yet i didnt get the solo adept medal
I think this is a very unique pokemon game. I like it.
Bring back badges and badges effects
would be fun but the past two weeks i've tried to play and there was a guy just sitting there as the host, doing nothing. So kinda sucks. There should be an AFK kicker.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6