ID:706937

Keywords: crashes
(See the best response by .screw.)
Code:All of mine

Problem description:I personally thought it was run time errors but to be honest ive gotten rid of most of the procs causing it but now it crashes even more. runs at 100% cpu for 2 hrs then boom crash..... any suggestions?

does it display any message / error before crashing ?
Unfortunately without more information on your code there's not a lot anyone can do. Can you provide any more details?

To put it into perspective, your help request is a bit like walking to an auto-shop, and then telling the mechanic "My car is broken."
Best response
Cloudman2 wrote:
Code:All of mine
>

Problem description:I personally thought it was run time errors but to be honest ive gotten rid of most of the procs causing it but now it crashes even more. runs at 100% cpu for 2 hrs then boom crash..... any suggestions?

Due to the lack of information provided, we are forced to make unfounded guesses as to what your problem may be. This could be caused by numerous things. The first thing that comes to mind is that you have an infinite loop running.

Do the following:
1) Add this to your code: #define DEBUG
2) Run the game, right click it on the taskbar and go to server/profile. Press refresh a few times and report the data.