Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
I see...so whats the difference between a shell and the normal host?
In response to ImmeasurableHate
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Ik your just giving a suggestion but who cares? You didn't really have to find something that was wrong with it .-.

You're right. I should've just left an "OMG DATS SO COOL" comment and kept moving.
I don't know what a normal host is like, considering it's using a shell server. I'm using 1&1's VPS, i'm not sure if there is a better provider. I'd love to know one, if there is.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Ik your just giving a suggestion but who cares? You didn't really have to find something that was wrong with it .-.

You're right. I should've just left an "OMG DATS SO COOL" comment and kept moving.

Yes Yes that would've been the best approach.
Yut Put wrote:
are you using default movement states or something entirely custom?

Because I know that there are no issues with default movement states working and even forum_account's movement states work fine

It would probably work better if you linked it to key presses as opposed to distance moved?

Default movement states. It's even set up really similarly to FA's movement. We've had the issue for a long time and i've tried a lot to fix it, i've come to the realization that it moves smoothly sometimes, and then gets jumpy. I can only assume the unpredictable behavior is reliant on the network.
goodluck then ^^
Page: 1 2