ID:70868

Poll: Who is just simply better?

Lebron James 75% (27)
Kobe Bryant 25% (9)

Login to vote.

It's a debate anyone can fight about. To me simply the best is The Chosen One.. King James. Even though they did lose the playoff game.. It is a lot of more clear that Lebron is a lot more athletic. Kobe is good. Don't get me wrong.. But Kobe has a team to rely on.. Lebron.. Simply just do it on his own
Kobe > Lebron
What makes him better?
I rather go with Kobe. Kobe is the best closer and can light you up anytime. He also is a better defender. Lebron trust is teammates to much when the game is on the line and it has cost him games.
Ok. I see where this is coming from. Lebron James did win the Defensive player of the year and Kobe is the one that trusts his teammates. which is good but lebron has no one to trust on his team especially during the playoff.. mo williams was just ridiculously horrible and dante west was no where from the paint and the three's.. Kobe has Derek Fisher who can hit the outside shots and Lamar Odom, Paul Gasol, and Trevor Ariza to take it in strong.
Kobe has been a better closer before he had Gasol. Lebron didn't defensive player of the year also. It was Dwight Howard that won it and year before was Garnett I believe. Well maybe after they lost he doesn't trust them anymore but in game 1 versus the Magic he passed to West. Instead of getting his shot he passed and West missed. Mo has always been an overrated player. Kobe does trust his teammates but when its crunch time he takes over.
It's definitely Kobe overall, Lebron is pretty young to be as good as he is right now, so he'll be the same, if not better, than Kobe is right now one of these days.

I think Kobe is better though, because when Shaq left the Lakers, Kobe didn't miss a beat and kept with the pace. I think the Lakers would've dropped off the map if they would've kept Shaq, and dropped Kobe.
OJ Simpson
LEBORN!!! will kill they lost becuase of his team he made 30 and ^ pints in each game he played so lebron will destroy kobe