Rage

by Mickemoose
Rage
Help Fred end his depressing life.
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
I want to play but the host files aint working...wtf?

Everyone else seems to be playing, I don't know why it's not working for you..
I click download then it says fail, what's up with that?
Dinomaster45 wrote:
I click download then it says fail, what's up with that?

I'll reupload it.
It still fails when i try. I got the update for it on the pager, so i don't know what's wrong.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
It still fails when i try. I got the update for it on the pager, so i don't know what's wrong.

I'll see if I can figure it out.

Mickemoose wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:

still failing! lol
Mickemoose wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:

if you still need help in something i might be able to help you figure out why it is that it isnt working. i do this every so often
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:

if you still need help in something i might be able to help you figure out why it is that it isnt working. i do this every so often

If you have any idea why, then yes please tell me.
Mickemoose wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:

Well it keeps saying that the folder is not zipped basically so try zipping it up first, tell me what happens
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:

Well it keeps saying that the folder is not zipped basically so try zipping it up first, tell me what happens

ill explain more later just add me on msn cause i g2g right now; [email protected]
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:

ill explain more later just add me on msn cause i g2g right now; [email protected]

It is zipped, Dream Maker auto zips it when you package the files.
FOUND THE BUG!!

Error: server is out of date (world compiled for at least version 455). You are running version 454. Please download the new version from
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
FOUND THE BUG!!

Error: server is out of date (world compiled for at least version 455). You are running version 454. Please download the new version from

I'll think about getting a version on 454, either that or just download 455.
Name Rages *
#1 Ryuugu Rena 9006
Axerob wrote:
Name Rages *
#1 Ryuugu Rena 9006

The mind boggles.

I think you have found the best outlet for Emo's ever.
9006? I smell hax
I'm raging a bit because the Finish popup stays over the game after I've lost once.
Vermolius wrote:
I'm raging a bit because the Finish popup stays over the game after I've lost once.

Strange, it doesn't appear to do that to me. I'll check into it more though.
Mickemoose wrote:
Strange, it doesn't appear to do that to me. I'll check into it more though.

A full synopsis would be: I lose (rage quit) the game, and I get the items used and total rages, click finish, and it restarts the game. Upon a restart I get the Welcome pane, click Start, and the Results pane is up still. This persists even if I reboot the server. I have to fully close the game and start it back up to play again. You should be able to fix it by hiding the Results pane on startup/or when the user clicks Finish.
Page: 1 2 3 4