Rage

by Mickemoose
Rage
Help Fred end his depressing life.
Also, after raging, on the next round your rage meter does not reset. So somewhat of a visual glitch.
Ganing wrote:
Also, after raging, on the next round your rage meter does not reset. So somewhat of a visual glitch.

Should be fixed sometime today.
runtime error: bad output
proc name: Load (/mob/proc/Load)
usr: Link1111 (/mob)
src: Link1111 (/mob)
call stack:
Link1111 (/mob): Load()
Link1111 (/mob): Login()
Link1111 (/client): New()

=/
Link1111 wrote:
proc name: Load (/mob/proc/Load)
usr: Link1111 (/mob)
src: Link1111 (/mob)
call stack:
Link1111 (/mob): Load()
Link1111 (/mob): Login()
Link1111 (/client): New()

=/
No idea why you got this..
Axerob wrote:
Name Rages *
#1 Ryuugu Rena 9006

ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!11111
This game seems to lack any real purpose. Double click on the trash can and you've essentially committed suicide.

Click on the computer and get rick rolled three times and you've also committed suicide.

What exactly is the point of this game? To have your character kill himself a hundred times?
Tiberath wrote:
This game seems to lack any real purpose. Double click on the trash can and you've essentially committed suicide.

Click on the computer and get rick rolled three times and you've also committed suicide.

What exactly is the point of this game? To have your character kill himself a hundred times?

That's exactly what the point is.
Can you make it so that like... I can "subscribe" to the game? I still have some BYOND money I'd like to get rid of. =P
Ganing wrote:
Can you make it so that like... I can "subscribe" to the game? I still have some BYOND money I'd like to get rid of. =P

Done.

I rage quit' with the PS3 and it gave me this:

proc name: Save (/mob/proc/Save)
usr: Kaimana (/mob)
src: Kaimana (/mob)
call stack:
Kaimana (/mob): Save()
Kaimana (/mob): Rage()
Gift (/obj/Rageobj/Gift): Click(Carpet2 (9,9,1) (/turf/Carpet2), "default.map1", "icon-x=15;icon-y=19;left=1;scr...")
@Kaimana: Well with this current update (About 4 minutes ago) All objects have been changed a bit so it should be fixed.
Oh yeah, new medal.
It involves using the Grenade on something.

SEE WHO FINDS IT FIRST (After me ofcourse)
So I just played this, killed myself, then hit the Rage Quit button and it reset my rages back to 1 on the standings (it was 46). o_o
Achievements and internet memes. I don't know why but I am entertained.
It seems the total rage quits reset. I'll have to look into it.
I enjoyed the game alot, but should add a couple more things to rage about, like Justin Bieber maybe?
Pretty funny. I feel it could use some more variation to it though.
I like it also, I am just wondering how to get 2 medals? they are- How in the World? and Problem Fred? I wanna get them so bad! :P
How in the world? - Examine the window and a mudkip should pop out

Problem Fred? Get trolled online at the comp.

hope this helps
Help me to get the Doing it wrong medal ):
Page: 1 2 3 4