It still wont work heres how my medals are added

mob/PC
proc
Medal1()
if(src.medal1==1)// A safety var I made which means if medal 1 = 0 , if it equals 1 you won't learn the medal again
return
else
if(Wins >= 100)// If you have $100
world.SetMedal("Supremacist", src)/// Gives you the medal , also saves date and time you were awarded medal
world<<"Good Job Champ [src] Received The Medal/Achievement;Supremacist For Winning Over 100 Duels"
src.medal1 = 1//You wont recieve this medal again
money+=100
Bump so theres no fixing this
post it in the developer forum.
I pasted your original code into Murder Mansion, and it worked just fine... But, like Foomer said, it returned a list of all of the medals MM offers, not just the ones that my key has earned...

I'm not sure why it isn't working in your game, though (IcewarriorX, he isn't talking about the medals on his blog, he's talking about using this in his game to show each player the medals they've earned for that game)

Anyways, I looked at the game's hub page, and it seems to be awarding medals just fine, so my next suggestion of making sure that world.hub and hub_password were set properly goes right out the window...

How many times did you try it? Maybe something was just wrong with the site during the time that you first tested it? I'd try it again now if you haven't recently...

But again, as it's written, it will return a list of all the medals your game gives out, and not just the ones you've earned (I believe you'll have to check them individually, to see which ones the GetMedal proc returns 1 for)
Page: 1 2