ID:71093

Whats been up lately with Byond it seems reo ripes have taken over with a couple new icons and people calling the game thiers and the next thing i know its on Byond Action's Front Page. So WTF is going on.
Its not new. Its been happening for years. Learn to ignore them and get over it.
Ok i was just a little freaked out...Re vs c&c is one and well just too many to name but its the most popular but its still gay
Stay away from the anime games and you won't have a problem.
Well lets see... there are 4 Resident Evil games on BYOND Action's front page. Two of which are created by Dark/er Emerald. Resident Evil by Ruben7 has been consistently unique from the original REOs since it first popped up (and has far fewer Runtimes, iirc). That only leaves EvilResidents by Nature Nutz and Crashed, which actually came long before REO.

Or are you referring to the general games front page, and not the actual guild front page? If the former, we have no real control over that short of kicking them out of the guild.
I'm talking about the general games front page just reject them or something then it should stop.
There's still nothing on the top white bar for your site..
Rips? On my BYOND?!
Aixelsyd wrote:
Rips? On my BYOND?!

lol