Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
Maybe the people aren't big, but the houses small? You have to view it from every angle...
In response to Finfour
Finfour wrote:
Maybe the people aren't big, but the houses small? You have to view it from every angle...

No the houses are small, sizes don't change on every angle.
In response to Scyrus123
Scyrus123 wrote:
Finfour wrote:

yeah it does i can show you a scene from bleach that makes a characters zanpakuto look as big as inuyasha's sword.
In response to Akriloth
Akriloth wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
Finfour wrote:

yeah it does i can show you a scene from bleach that makes a characters zanpakuto look as big as inuyasha's sword.

-_- this is what I mean http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/6687/ 2012042fchrisgayle00032.png
I think that's a bit nit-picky, Scyrus. I'd say from looking at that picture that you're confused by the perspective; the feet of the character should be positioned further down than they are if he was standing in front of the door at a sensible distance in order to enter.
Does it really even matter if the character is as tall as the door or not? Its obviously not meant to be hyper-realistic, so who cares? Use your imagination, this is a game after all.
In response to Superfetch
Superfetch wrote:
Does it really even matter if the character is as tall as the door or not? Its obviously not meant to be hyper-realistic, so who cares? Use your imagination, this is a game after all.

were far from dealing about the game. Were talking bout' the angles. The size to angle thing.
Yes it does matter. The size of the doors makes all the difference in a game. You think Warcraft would be where it is today if their houses were smaller than the players? Yeah, think about that one for a while brother.
Scyrus, you took my post way too literally. I didn't mean angles in its actual definition. I meant it in a mental perspective and it was only supposed to be a joke.
lol
That drawing was a joke too. I didn't know your gonna take it from the bottom of your heart.
The Iconing looks really good! Chris, did you use any other program to help you make the .dmi files? They look really neat..awesome work, can't wait for open testing.
Page: 1 2