ID:71730

Keywords: cowrp, email, idiot, unban
"I noticed you were on Cow RP and wondered if you would ask when [key removed for his own safety] ban would be over? I would really like to play this game Again. All I did was kill the necromancer when he was kidnapping the king and I received an IP ban.
Thank you"

This email appeared in my inbox today as I was checking my email. Normally a random email from someone I've never heard of would get deleted as I assume it to be spam, however, this one had an interesting subject title: Cow RP. I opened up the email and found this plea for an unban. I really have no idea who else this guy has emailed asking to get help being unbanned, but this is quite hilarious.

I mean, honestly, he emailed me. I was just a random account that logged in that day and decided to get on Cow RP. The fact that he could also have emailed Bovine Buddy, the creator of Cow RP, in the same way he emailed me (checking his Byond website that is) is what really baffles me to this whole him emailing me thing. Oh, and then there is also the official Cow RP forums which are easily accessible from that same website.

It's not his sending an email asking to get help getting unbanned that I find hilarious... No, it's his sending *me* the email when there are far better places to send said email.
A miserable story if I ever saw one. I hope you get unbanned soon.
ur lucky i got banned from megaman wars and they did if for no reason. all i did was use my dude how he is soupouse to and then i get banned and i didnt do anything wrong.
Maybe he was afraid of asking the creator of the game, and he wanted you to do it for him... :D