Archipelago Remastered

by GauHelldragon
Archipelago Remastered
Survival is the name of the game
ID:718292

Recently, Archipelago has been taken off of download play. Many still enjoy hosting and playing it every now and then, however, and would like to continue it. Anyone with host files or source code that are able/want to share them, please contact me or leave a message here. I'll host the files if you will let me. Don't let a decent game die.
I have my source files from like 2 years ago. But again like I've said before, these are really old and the game has made a lot of improvements since then. If you still want them, lemme know.
Many are happy with the bare package. If it's okay with you, I'll host the files as well. Some even take it to make improvements themselves.

I was contacted on my blog, which has a game guide with recipes and how things work in most version. People were asking for the code and asked me to help. With the files, I'll probably include a download link on the guide so people can continue to host it. If this is all right with you, anyway.
How goes the effort? I'd really like to get a hold of these host files as well and could host a few hours a day possibly. Thanks!
Thank you, taking a look at them now.
Thanks, I'll post a download link (probably using mediafire as host) for it. Hope people have fun with it!
can't seem to host it but i can get single player to work.
thx u GauHell :)
Could the latest version be posted here please? The link posted above is outdated.
All updated versions stemmed from the these host files (and in some cases, from other people's updated host files). Unless someone else cares to share, this is what we got for now.

Doesn't hurt to ask, of course.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4x0zjllhie5apv/ archipelago_remastered.zip

This is a updated set of host files from my source, Enjoy!
I got the server up.Anyone want to play? maydrian1, come to my server.
Anyone download the files I had up before they went down?