ID:71939

So I went to go post a comment on Silks page about 5 minutes ago, when much to my surprise I was banned. Now, I've kept my mouth shut, but this is a bit absurd. I don't remember doing anything hostile in nature to warrant being banned, and as of a couple weeks ago this wasn't the case.

I understand that each user is allowed to prevent users from posting their opinions for little or no reason, but this is really distasteful, especially coming from someone who sits on such a high horse. I've stayed as civil as possible for as long as possible, but if I'm banned for no reason other than voicing a difference of opinion, you need to question the credibility of the person responsible for the ban.

Also, Sarah Palin is a dumb bitch(I'm serious), and if you consider voting for her in 2012, you need to be deported to North Korea.
I've been banned for about 4 months now. Also silk wizard younger brother got married(rofl) he must be as stupid as silk. Palin supporters >.>
I don't know if Silk does support Palin, I just know that he did in the previous election, which was an idiotic thing even with McCain as the big P.
When you perform the internet equivalent of snickering behind someone's back, do you expect any different? Back in middle school I never did like kids who wanted to play nice after school but hung out with the mean crowd at recess. Grow up.

I've enjoyed having discourse with you, and you know damn well that I don't ban people because I disagree with them. I thought that you were better than the type of filth that spouts that crap off, but:

Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Also, Sarah Palin is a dumb bitch(I'm serious), and if you consider voting for her in 2012, you need to be deported to North Korea.

Why is it that every time I ban someone from my blog, the first thing they do is go and reinforce the fact that I made the right decision?
SilkWizard wrote:
When you perform the internet equivalent of snickering behind someone's back, do you expect any different? Back in middle school I never did like kids who wanted to play nice after school but hung out with the mean crowd at recess. Grow up.

The statement was arrogant to the point of being funny. I placed it in a public place where I knew others could find the statement, and also take in a few laughs.

Why is it that every time I ban someone from my blog, the first thing they do is go and reinforce the fact that I made the right decision?

Again, not budging on the statement. I tried to clarify that I wasn't sure on your current position(whether you support her as a politician or not), but I for one will not be baited by the GOP's new hand puppet. If you can't see that's all she is, then I'll personally do all in my power to get you a one-way trip to Pyonyang.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
I placed it in a public place where I knew others could find the statement, and also take in a few laughs.

If that is the rationale that you choose to stick with, then I don't have much interest in discussing things with you on my blog anymore.

Disturbed Puppy wrote:
If you can't see that's all she is, then I'll personally do all in my power to get you a one-way trip to Pyonyang.

If you follow any sort of normal pattern for people who I ban, then this will be the first of many outright lies that you tell about me. For the heck of it, I'll give you the benefit of a correction (and won't discuss it any further after this):

Palin was a brilliant pick for McCain's campaign, but was grossly mishandled. The economy suddenly going down the tubes is what lost it for McCain, not Palin. My vote for McCain was a "lesser of two evils" vote and Palin wasn't preferable, but at least she had the potential to help him win. I have absolutely no desire to see her run in 2012.

That's my true stance, but feel free to say whatever you'd like in the future -- it won't impact me either way.
They should just hide comments instead of having them deleted, so that other people can read what they said.
SilkWizard wrote:
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
I tried to clarify that I wasn't sure on your current position(whether you support her as a politician or not), but I for one will not be baited by the GOP's new hand puppet. If you can't see that's all she is, then I'll personally do all in my power to get you a one-way trip to Pyonyang.

If you follow any sort of normal pattern for people who I ban, then this will be the first of many outright lies that you tell about me. For the heck of it, I'll give you the benefit of a correction (and won't discuss it any further after this):

If you're going to edit my statement, please do so in an responsible fashion. You removed the sentence that clarified that I was not sure on your stance, then made it seem as though I had accused you of being behind her all along. Again, since you failed to read through the first time, I wasn't sure of your position on her.

As to my statement, I am still not budging. I've been watching her interviews, along with listening to bits and pieces of Rush and Dick(as I can stand them), and the similarities are indisputable. If that's the path the GOP wants to take, that's fine, but no rational person should be standing behind them when they make that move.
Rugg wrote:
They should just hide comments instead of having them deleted, so that other people can read what they said.

This isn't even related to anything I've said on his blog. He made an extremely arrogant statement that I found funny. I posted it on the Bandwagon's forums, and he subsequently banned me for doing it "behind his back". I went to make a comment about The Hangover, and at that point I realized I was banned, and that's how we got to this point.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
As to my statement, I am still not budging. I've been watching her interviews... blah blah blah

You're creating a straw man. Apart from asserting that I don't support her for 2012, I've never postulated on Sarah Palin's future. This discussion is not about Sarah Palin.

Back to what this discussion is actually about: you were confused about why I banned you from my blog. I've explained, and you appear to understand. I think we're done here.
Take this argument, place it on Jerry Springer, and you have some good entertainment. I can see it now.. Eitherway, it's obvious you two have different opinions, and that's fine. There's no point in arguing like kids. You know it's pointless when everyone else stops replying..
He banned you because you're opinion is different.

I really don't see the problem here. My opinion was different and I was banned, I've since acknowledged his greatness.
What I find most funny about this is that Silk Wizard apparently lurks Bandwagon.
Popisfizzy wrote:
What I find most funny about this is that Silk Wizard apparently lurks Bandwagon.

I discovered it the other night when I googled myself. I got a kick out of their obsession with me, but I don't plan on visiting again. It's kind of funny to picture a bunch of people who I didn't even know existed fuming over my every move.
SilkWizard wrote:
It's kind of funny to picture a bunch of people who I didn't even know existed fuming over my every move.

More like laughing at your every move. But, of course, this wouldn't be the first time you failed at reading comprehension.

You're NOT the father.