Naruto:Futile Eden

by Thomasg21
Naruto:Futile Eden
Whoever is trying to take over my game stop now, you dont have permission to be hosting my game let alone on my Hub. Good Day
wdf happened to the game
In response to PurpleSprite
Archy happened :|
Sorry for the wait but Archy/ninjato raged for some reaon and tryed baning the whole server so i shut it down this just proves that their should be only 1 owner and the rest staff i will bring the server up in id say hmmma couple of hours i ave already chosen 2 GM's 1 is Salo if he wants the power and the other is zabuza ill prob delete the fourms we have now and make a new one but id apply for staff now if you want in.
-Looks at Ake- o______o .....

P.S: I was bored
I would apply for admin but i bet mad niggas applied already shoot
when the game gona be back up a nigga dont got shyt to do
god im so lazy i dont even wana open the folder to put up the game
you were'nt lazy enough to get on your computer loggin in and write on yo disscusion wall, naw but 4 real put up NFE ode bored
fine -_-
Mass page the hub everyone we almost have 100 friends.
when is the game gonna be back on?
prob tomorrow
you know. its gunna get to the point where people r gunna move on cuz there tired of waiting for the game to come up. just a hint to you guys lol.
so your telling me you cant wait 1 week?if so thats your fault cus i dont rllycare lol
Alright ima go ahead and bring the game up
well somthin wrong With tha game wen u about to die u cant struggle this is wat it say wen u try to hit space bar

Unrecognized or inaccessible verb: DEADAMNSPACEBUTTON
ok the game is fixed im sorry for giveing you guys all this bull shit anyways i put the game up on my shell server s it wont go down.
New forums?
yea
Wheres the link to the new fourms
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10