Naruto:Futile Eden

by Thomasg21
Naruto:Futile Eden
Whoever is trying to take over my game stop now, you dont have permission to be hosting my game let alone on my Hub. Good Day
I dont know but i really feel like everyone is giving up on the game but i dont. If you dont want to continue the game why not let someone else continue it. I gladly volunteer.
lol wtf is going on
lol looks like the game died on me when i was away well thomas when yoour ready to send me theake out all the st host files shell is ready(id taff members)by the comments seems like know one likes them
Alot of shit happened
lol sop ake
...i suggest droping everyone from the project and sarting from square one..its fucked up how many people are complaining sup joker long time
yup wat u been up to
what happened? x.x QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
i saw quay playing another game
*cough*Pokemon Z *cough* ._.
You hoes need to stop relying on NFE and play the actual NFF, even Thomas is playing NFF now thanks to me!
u can shove NFF up YO ass bish :l
you want us to play the NFF that has the shittiest admins, along with repetetive and long leveling sequences that force us to wait on the game.... and while still being able to killed my op people... nah, im good
In response to HeTrolls00
:C so NFE is dead
If you guys dont want to continue working on the game just give it to me aka(skykid11) ill gladly continue working on it
u just want to make a rip of ur out of it :l
We need moar futile eden so if u wuld kindly send someone tha source for moar
Id put it up and work on it but everyones quiet on who has the source so
Someone put this game back up please and thank u shit
Is the game gonna be back up? please put it back up.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10