ID:7222

We definately have the technology >_< If only people weren't so gosh darn worried about the radiation... I personally wouldn't mind having an extra eye or two...
Depends how you look at it. The trip there, even at how fast unmanned satelites travel, isn't a short nor fast one.
Solution- plant booster jets on Mars and move it closer to Earth!
Seconded on Elations Idea, it helps terraforming too, if its warmer already by being closer to the sun, we dont have to carbon-ise the atmosphere so much.
See? The system works! =p
What happens when Mars spins 180 degrees >_< The jets will be pushing it into outer space... Then Mars will be REALLY hard to get to o.O
KamiKaze, you are really quite dumb.
Why would you waste your time pointing out someone's stupidity, go do something productive....

Radiation doesn't mean X-Men. More like cancer.

Not to mention, WHY bother? First sort out the problems on your own planet. Look at all the people dying.

Shows what you know. Have you not seen the Spider-man films!?

From what I've read, it can do both... I'm not entirely sure though, so I can't prove anything. I read an article about it 2-3 years ago. But X-Men in space... how awesome is that?
*stabs Kaz*
*stabs Kaz*

I don't know how to respond to that o.o make a "Good thing I have another" radiation joke?... Uhm... nachos? X_x
Let's get to the moon first, then we can worry about whole planets with atmospheres completely of their own.
Yeah, I doubt we could even pull off a mission to the moon >_> Something would probably go wrong... it's so unpredictable... astronauts will have to worry about chunks of the spacecraft falling off the whole damn time...
How about a trip to the sun?
Why won't you answer me Kaz? ANSWER ME!!!!!!
Trip to the sun O.O sounds nice...
You go first and tell me how it is Then I'll go. >_>
Look at it this way - It's a THREE YEAR TRIP with current technology. A solar-sail would cut that down quite a bit, but it would still take over a year.
Page: 1 2 3