Digimon: Final Adventure!(HD)

by Meniam
Digimon: Final Adventure!(HD)
A digimon game where you pick your favorite Digimon as you train,fight,chat and meet new friends! Are you ready for the your final adventure?
ID:72346

!!!!!!RELEASE OF D:FA(HD)HAS BEEN DELAYED!!!!!!
Special Note:
I've been really busy in real life, school has started again for me aswell.
In the year I'm in now I'll be going trough some hard sh*t, exams,tasks,etc...You know what I mean.
When I started on this game I was quite a bit younger, trough the years I've been learning more about byond and coding.
But still, in the end, I can't deny the fact that I'll be having not enough time to work on this game.(same goes for my other games)
Don't worry, this doesn't mean I'm stopping with working on my games, this just means all the releases for all my games will be delayed until I have vacation again(Which is probably this december)
I hope you all understand.

-Meniam
Digimon FA(HD)
The testing progress will be splitted up in 2 part's:
-Alpha testing(Only for staff-Alpha version will be full of bug's,we don't want that player's will mess with it)
-Beta testing(People who applied for beta testing on the forum and those who has been chosen on the forum will be able to test the beta version)
----------------------------
Thanks for reading this and i hope i'll see on my game! Enjoy!

Staff
-Admin 2:
-Admin 1:

Server