Driver-BYOND

by Meniam
Are you ready for the ultimate driving experience?
ID:72347

!!!!!!RELEASE OF D:Byond HAS BEEN DELAYED!!!!!!
Special Note:
I've been really busy in real life, school has started again for me aswell.
In the year I'm in now I'll be going trough some hard sh*t, exams,tasks,etc...You know what I mean.
When I started on this game I was quite a bit younger, trough the years I've been learning more about byond and coding.
But still, in the end, I can't deny the fact that I'll be having not enough time to work on this game.(same goes for my other games)
Don't worry, this doesn't mean I'm stopping with working on my games, this just means all the releases for all my games will be delayed until I have vacation again(Which is probably this december)
I hope you all understand.

-Meniam

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Are you sick of your boring life?Then become THE driver and drive trough New York city full of crime!Complete mission's as you gain money so that you can make your american dream come true;Hot girls and a big mansion.But will you succeed?So long you know this:
Money and Respect is earned,not given!!

Features:
---------

-Fully customize your car:
*From a race car to a cop car.
*Colors like Blue,Red,yellow and black and you can even add stripes to it!

-A easy saving system:
*Save your game when you have to go and when your back you can easly load while you're even playing the game!

-15 mission's in total!
*3 Yunibz mission's
*5 Zorick mission's
*5 Lopez mission's
*2 son amigo's mission's

-Orginal coding:
*Easy coding
*Not too complicated

-A orginal storyline!
*You start as a little kid thats looking for some action
*And you end as a criminal..seeking for revenge!

-A easy game to complete but fun to play!
*Easy mission's
*Cool storyline!

*MORE COMING SOON*
----------------------------------------------

-I'm momently working on this game,it will be different then any other game,Also the driving system won't be so hard to controll,all you have to do is get use to it.
Like you've read the mission's are easy to complete,however everytime you completed a mission the next mission will become longer.
I wanted to make a game with a storyline,I wasn't planning to make a game that's so freaking hard to complete that you get mad and say:F*CKING PEACE OF CR*P!!
No,I wanna give the players the feeling that they are involved in a drama scene of a movie,That its their responsibility to kill the other gangs and take over New York.
That's why i made the mission's easy,so that everyone is able to finish the game.
However there will be a big plot and story in the game!
When you start the game for the first time the first mission look's stoopid and not cool and fun to play,It will become funner as the mission's take longer to complete(longer mission's).
I'm just working hard on it and all i hope is that atleast 5 people will play it.
Thanks for reading this ^^
---------------------------------------------