ID:72371

A week ago I obtained a new HP mini netbook, it was working fine.[beside the fact that it doesn't have 3D drivers] Anyway, I wanted to play my favorite games since I was 'dead' for two months. Is it possible for game creators or ,at least, BYOND itself make it possible to make skins adapt to the size of the monitor/screen? Because I really can't play my favorite games anymore.
It's perfectly possible. From what I've seen the default skin (what loads if a game doesn't have its own skin file) scales fine for most resolutions.

Aside from that it's 100% up to the developer to support scaling of their interface.
What is your screen resolution? 1280x600?

Most developers drop support for 800x600 resolutions (and thus really anything with only 600px height) because there isn't enough space to fit everything they want.

You could always try making a custom skin if the developer hasn't enable client/control_freak.
DarkCampainger wrote:
What is your screen resolution? 1280x600?

If it's the 8.9" HP Mini, it's 1024x600. I believe they have released a new 10.1" model, which might be 1280, but I think it also may be 1024x768.